What are the rules for going to PP?

dcfcreece1601

1) When a player misplaces a pass, boo as loud as you can

2) If we concede a goal, start singing we’re f’in poo, we’re f’in poo.

3) If we score a goal, start singing how poo must you be, we’ve scored a goal.

Nothing on Covid tests has been announced as yet, given tickets are now on sale I wouldn’t expect that to change.

Remember the stadium is contactless only now, so no cash.

Just now, dcfcreece1601 said:

Sorry I can't find it anywhere,  but me and my dad ate buying tickets tonight to come to the game , can we buy a pint before the game at the ground and during half time etc? And do you need proof or jabs or negative tests etc? Thanks in advance COYR ?

Yes:

1. Pints

Buy in the fans’ park from 1pm or in the ground from 1:30. Buy in the concourse at ht.

2. Rules: when you buy your tickets you’ll have to agree to terms of reference by ticking the box on the website. Best give them a thorough read. But no proof of jabs required. 

Enjoy the game. 

3 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Sorry I can't find it anywhere,  but me and my dad ate buying tickets tonight to come to the game , can we buy a pint before the game at the ground and during half time etc? And do you need proof or jabs or negative tests etc? Thanks in advance COYR ?

The COVID policy is on the DCFC website under tickets.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/covid-19-supporters-code-of-conduct

It apppears that you do not need proof of jabs/ negative tests, just advised to wear a face mask when moving about and within reason don't shout, sing or high five!

2 minutes ago, David said:

1) When a player misplaces a pass, boo as loud as you can

2) If we concede a goal, start singing we’re f’in poo, we’re f’in poo.

3) If we score a goal, start singing how poo must you be, we’ve scored a goal.

Nothing on Covid tests has been announced as yet, given tickets are now on sale I wouldn’t expect that to change.

Remember the stadium is contactless only now, so no cash.

Surely no booing or singing due to increased COVID risk?

Polite applause with sanitised hands if we do well, silent glares if we do anything disappointing.

2 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Yes:

1. Pints

Buy in the fans’ park from 1pm or in the ground from 1:30. Buy in the concourse at ht.

2. Rules: when you buy your tickets you’ll have to agree to terms of reference by ticking the box on the website. Best give them a thorough read. But no proof of jabs required. 

Enjoy the game. 

Fans park not allowed to open on saturday

I've got a query please, on the club website it specifically has a question about are you allowed to bring food into the ground and the answer is that there are numerous food outlets around the ground but doesn't answer the question.

Is that just weasel words to say yes you can but we're not going to say that as we want you to buy food at the ground?

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I've got a query please, on the club website it specifically has a question about are you allowed to bring food into the ground and the answer is that there are numerous food outlets around the ground but doesn't answer the question.

Is that just weasel words to say yes you can but we're not going to say that as we want you to buy food at the ground?

I got to PP last Wednesday at 18.30 the only food for sale on the concourse was sweets and crisps....

13 minutes ago, Rammeister said:

Best advice is to wear a mask, as the smell emanating from the pitch last season was said to be ‘agricultural’.

The smell on the pop side was agricultural standing down wind of a bloke who'd had 5 pints of bitter pre match.  No masks and far less chance of escape.  The pitch smell is chicken feed - probably literally. 

6 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

What utter nonsense that the fans park is closed "for safety reasons". People are enjoying their ability too much to restrict freedoms.

Health & Safety haven’t had chance to write their report as the last season ended only 3 months ago. ?

Edited by Ellafella