What are the rules for going to PP?

dcfcreece1601

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I've got a query please, on the club website it specifically has a question about are you allowed to bring food into the ground and the answer is that there are numerous food outlets around the ground but doesn't answer the question.

Is that just weasel words to say yes you can but we're not going to say that as we want you to buy food at the ground?

From the "Covid-19 Supporters Code of Conduct", to which we all have to agree to abide by, in order to currently purchase (and use) a ticket:  
14. Security checks will be in operation as normal, and to help reduce the need or time required for entry searches, supporters are discouraged from bringing any bags to the stadium. The club’s Bag Policy can be found HERE. All kiosks will be open and normal ground regulations on food and drink will apply.
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/covid-19-supporters-code-of-conduct

From the main T&Cs ("Normal ground regulations"):
4.3 You shall not bring into the Ground any food or drink items and only food and drink items purchased in the Ground from vendors authorised by the Club may be consumed in the Ground.  
https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ticketing-useful-information?k=fe88ed3b36b97f746b0b1dc4af36319a1d64204e

Please please can some help here.

I've logged in to the site using my email and password. No problems.

I have done the tickets, assigned all the fan IDs. Gone to proceed to checkout. 

Then it comes up to tell me I need to log in. But I'm already logged in.

It keeps doing it. Has anyone had this!?Screenshot_20210804_210510_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.f3d8519295fed472cdc1494356778023.jpgScreenshot_20210804_210517_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.101030bdc25116fb39ce4202ff3ea988.jpg

5 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Please please can some help here.

I've logged in to the site using my email and password. No problems.

I have done the tickets, assigned all the fan IDs. Gone to proceed to checkout. 

Then it comes up to tell me I need to log in. But I'm already logged in.

It keeps doing it. Has anyone had this!?Screenshot_20210804_210510_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.f3d8519295fed472cdc1494356778023.jpgScreenshot_20210804_210517_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.101030bdc25116fb39ce4202ff3ea988.jpg

Use your fan number mate 100#######

Just now, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I've logged in with my fan number mate. Password. 

Comes up says Welcome and my name.

Do the tickets, get to the checkout, press proceed and then it says I need to log in.

Never had that mate.    Need to email ticket office I reckon. 

10 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I've logged in with my fan number mate. Password. 

Comes up says Welcome and my name.

Do the tickets, get to the checkout, press proceed and then it says I need to log in.

Not sure if it’ll have any effect, but maybe try signing into a different browser (Microsoft Edge/Chrome) and see if the same issue crops up? Worth a go in case it’s a glitch attributed to your cache.

Failing that, I’d tweet the DCFC SLO on Twitter to say you’ve emailed the ticket office numerous times and they’ll prioritise your query if it’s for tickets your purchasing for the Huddersfield game. I did the same today and they got back to me within the hour after not hearing anything back from them since emailing on Monday.

Just now, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I've just registered again using my work email and set myself up again and it's worked.

I've selected the print at home option. 

Does it just get emailed to you? How does it work?

Yeah, you’ll receive an email within minutes of purchasing with the tickets attached as PDF format at the bottom of the email.

On 04/08/2021 at 14:00, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Tickets sorted for Saturday.

Cat scan sorted for Sunday to check I'm ok.

On a serious note. The amount of tickets left is staggering.

What if you don't have a cat? ☺️

On 04/08/2021 at 14:06, Wistaston Ram said:

The COVID policy is on the DCFC website under tickets.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/covid-19-supporters-code-of-conduct

It apppears that you do not need proof of jabs/ negative tests, just advised to wear a face mask when moving about and within reason don't shout, sing or high five!

You can sing if you want to loud done it during the game fine cheer lads as much as you like.