What are the rules for going to PP?

dcfcreece1601

20. Supporters are advised not to share refreshments. And, within reason, refrain from chanting, shouting, singing, hugging, high fiving, etc., all of which will help mitigate the virus spreading

I'm a stickler for rules.  Family often tell me to lighten up! 
I won't pull up to let people in/out of the car, if it means holding up traffic for 14 seconds. 
If camp-site quiet time is from 11pm, I'm silent from 10:55, and in bed by 10:58!
I have never parked in a disabled bay, not even for nipping to a supermarket cashpoint machine at 05:15 in the morning, when there are 24 bays available!
I'm a big fan of orderly queues, waiting ones turn, and considering others.

Luckily, (although surprisingly, I hear you all shout!) I have no friends, go to the match alone, and am not particularly pally with those sitting around me, so no hugging will be a given!

I'll be following orders to the letter, but thankfully there is nothing in there about jumping up onto ones feet, and nothing about letting out a little wee, so you can imagine my excitement at looking forward to seeing my team score one of those goal things.  Hell, I may even let out a muffled squeal, and quite possibly a few steps from Riverdance in the aisle!

#ready to return

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

20. Supporters are advised not to share refreshments. And, within reason, refrain from chanting, shouting, singing, hugging, high fiving, etc., all of which will help mitigate the virus spreading

I'm a stickler for rules.  Family often tell me to lighten up! 
I won't pull up to let people in/out of the car, if it means holding up traffic for 14 seconds. 
If camp-site quiet time is from 11pm, I'm silent from 10:55, and in bed by 10:58!
I have never parked in a disabled bay, not even for nipping to a supermarket cashpoint machine at 05:15 in the morning, when there are 24 bays available!
I'm a big fan of orderly queues, waiting ones turn, and considering others.

Luckily, (although surprisingly, I hear you all shout!) I have no friends, go to the match alone, and am not particularly pally with those sitting around me, so no hugging will be a given!

I'll be following orders to the letter, but thankfully there is nothing in there about jumping up onto ones feet, and nothing about letting out a little wee, so you can imagine my excitement at looking forward to seeing my team score one of those goal things.  Hell, I may even let out a muffled squeal, and quite possibly a few steps from Riverdance in the aisle!

#ready to return

Let’s hope your pants are saturated come 5 o’clock on Saturday.