Krystian Bielik

RoyMac5

20 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Bielik, the new Forsyth.

That should help us all sleep soundly.

Okay but the point was that three ACLs haven't significantly impacted his form/ability, to the point where many have forgotten it ever happened.

Unless the argument is that ACL injuries are more ACL-ey if you're more talented?

3 hours ago, Igor Igor Whats the Score? said:

And before the rise of the modern athlete. 2 pints of larger and a packet of crisps……

Do you know anything about ACL tears?

I suspect not, because if you did you'd know that the chance of re-tearing a surgically reconstructed ACL is single digits low.

The fact that he's done both is almost certainly down to bad luck and when it is repaired he'll be good to go.

There's a NLF player, Thomas Davis, who did his 3 times and came back to play his best football and have a long career.

Of course Bielik, could do it again as per Davis, but he probably won't.

And he'll probably have a lot of knew pain when he gets older.

Ass for George Thorne, well come on everybody, he had a whole host on injuries prior to his ACLs

14 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Do you know anything about ACL tears?

I suspect not, because if you did you'd know that the chance of re-tearing a surgically reconstructed ACL is single digits low.

The fact that he's done both is almost certainly down to bad luck and when it is repaired he'll be good to go.

There's a NLF player, Thomas Davis, who did his 3 times and came back to play his best football and have a long career.

Of course Bielik, could do it again as per Davis, but he probably won't.

And he'll probably have a lot of knew pain when he gets older.

Ass for George Thorne, well come on everybody, he had a whole host on injuries prior to his ACLs

Didn’t Beilik rupture the same ligament though?!

34 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Okay but the point was that three ACLs haven't significantly impacted his form/ability, to the point where many have forgotten it ever happened.

Unless the argument is that ACL injuries are more ACL-ey if you're more talented?

I remember Forsyth being dreadful in the Rowett season. Not sure if that was the result of his injuries, a lack of confidence, or both.

Thankfully he's recovered since then, though I'd still say he's not the player he was before the ACLs.