Krystian Bielik

RoyMac5

The difference this man makes to our team is unreal. If he's half the player he was last season he will carry us to safety. 

The ideal scenario would be having enough points to not need him. To be able to let him come back into the team gradually over the course of the second half of the season through a mixture of appearances from the bench and some starts from centre back would be the dream. 

I worry that we will be forced to rush him back, but hopefully we don't, even if we are in trouble. There aren't many like him outside of the Prem and if we can get him back to full fitness he will eventually be worth a lot of money to us - either through leading a promotion push or from a big sale.

6 hours ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

The difference this man makes to our team is unreal. If he's half the player he was last season he will carry us to safety. 

The ideal scenario would be having enough points to not need him. To be able to let him come back into the team gradually over the course of the second half of the season through a mixture of appearances from the bench and some starts from centre back would be the dream. 

I worry that we will be forced to rush him back, but hopefully we don't, even if we are in trouble. There aren't many like him outside of the Prem and if we can get him back to full fitness he will eventually be worth a lot of money to us - either through leading a promotion push or from a big sale.

Totally agree. If we can avoid being adrift at the bottom with 12 or more games remaining, a fully fit Beilik returning to the side could help get us enough wins to avoid the drop, with a few points to spare. 

Edited by europia

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

It was a bit of levity, you know humour, the kind of stuff that’s been lacking on the forum of late. You wouldn’t have given it the “really” treatment if I was one of your clique would you ? Nah. ?

I’ve told you, you’re my favourite poster.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually don’t know where he fits.

With the way the centre-mids are dropping into full-back type positions and limited to one side of the pitch you’re taking Bielik out of the action and hindering his potential influence. 

Unless you go with a slight change of shape and set the midfield up like McClaren used to.

Edited by cannable