Festy Ebosele

RoyMac5

12 hours ago, ramboy63 said:

Correct no end product what so ever he is young and been forced in the first team before ready,another Adam Traore in the making cant get a regular start for the very same reason

If he becomes as good as Adama Traore he will have done very well, he is miles better than Festy atm, I know Barca aren't what they were but he's doing a good job at Barcelona at the moment and getting quite a few assists. 

They are similar in the sense that they are both right wingers who are very fast and poor on their left foot though. Adama also had a really good season with Wolves a few years back, was poo for a few years and now has become decent again. 

Overall though Festy is nowhere near that level yet, could become a similar player I guess and hopefully he'll become more two footed. 

Edited by Marriot Ram99

• 3 weeks later...

St Pat's defender James Abankwah is set to join Serie A side Udinese.

Gazzetta Dello Sport reported on Tuesday that Udinese will sign the teenager but "will leave him at St. Patrick's Athletic until the end of the season".

Paying 450 k for this fella prior to his move to Watford on loan to get round FFP if their back down.  Because we're surrounded by twits we couldn't even get that .

We keep being told Festy does NOT want to leave. We are paying his wages till June. How does he know we won’t have a new owner by then to give him a new contract?As he is going for free I would imagine he will be getting a very good pay rise. It must be more than a championship team can afford.

11 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

We keep being told Festy does NOT want to leave. We are paying his wages till June. How does he know we won’t have a new owner by then to give him a new contract?As he is going for free I would imagine he will be getting a very good pay rise. It must be more than a championship team can afford.

He will want to make plans for next year and Derby can’t give him any assurance. Not his fault. 

25 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

It's about his own financial safety. If he gets career-ending injury between now and end of the season, that's his career done without financial benefits.

Signing a three/four-year deal now, and he is covered at least for that and a million (or whatever he'll earn) in his pocket.

Edited by Dimmu