Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Suggestion Thread

Kernow

1 hour ago, Oldben said:

Derby missed the boat.

MK Dons have confirmed the signing of Scott Twine, an attacking midfielder who scored 13 goals last season. The attacking midfielder joined mk dons on a ‘long-term’ contract from Swindon Town.

Scott Twine!    An opportunity missed....an opportunity to hear Alvin Cash and the Crawlers greatest hit. Perhaps RoyMac5 can oblige as I`m technologically impotent.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

How long can you string this thread out

Until the window shuts and we’ve only signed a 18yr old 5th choice CB from a prem club on loan for the season and nothing else. Then the realisation finally hits our fan base we are more than skint and deep in the poo. 

51 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Until the window shuts and we’ve only signed a 18yr old 5th choice CB from a prem club on loan for the season and nothing else. Then the realisation finally hits our fan base we are more than skint and deep in the poo. 

Just like half the division this season I suspect 

51 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I think you missed the pun

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking of putting an advert on Gumtree

Dear all released players, if your bored and cant get a contract anywhere , we can guarantee you 90 mins every week, as we dont have any players and cant sign anyone, or resign out of contract players, 

Not sure yet what league you will be in and we can only pay you a restricted wage, 

All applicants apply to Wayne Rooney

2 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

I have feeling no ones coming until firstly,  this mess about which division were playing in is sorted out. Then the sale/future of the club is resolve and finally the position of the manager and the playing staff whose contracts are expiring. 

Yes i think you are correct,the concern is its unlikely to get resolved right up to the deadline of the EFL wanted us to resubmit our accounts before this is all sorted the season would of started and we are not aloud to do any business under embargo