Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Odd statement isn't it? How much he shares with his wife is irrelevant - did Rooney raise it with him or not? 

It's no secret the Vardy's aren't the smartest. What I'm guessing he meant to say was "I know this because I remember everything I discuss with Becky"

The statement he actually made is one which would make more sense coming from her. "I know Wayne never discussed it with Jamie because Jamie tells me everything"

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

It's no secret the Vardy's aren't the smartest. What I'm guessing he meant to say was "I know this because I remember everything I discuss with Becky"

The statement he actually made is one which would make more sense coming from her. "I know Wayne never discussed it with Jamie because Jamie tells me everything"

They're being coached by their legal team to say the least damaging things they can as well....

29 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Odd statement isn't it? How much he shares with his wife is irrelevant - did Rooney raise it with him or not? 

There’s only one way to sort this out. In The Ring! We know Jamie is taller but only 8st dripping wet. While Wazza has been moving rapidly up the weight divisions recently. Only fair way is if Jamie gets Prince Nazeem to fight for him.

2 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

There’s only one way to sort this out. In The Ring! We know Jamie is taller but only 8st dripping wet. While Wazza has been moving rapidly up the weight divisions recently. Only fair way is if Jamie gets Prince Nazeem to fight for him.

Raging Scouser Vs Wednesday reject in Mumble in the Midlands, live from Pride Park!

15 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

He's announced his retirement jim ? 

51 minutes ago, Crewton said:

It was well rumoured in 2016 that WR had words with JV, I f I can remember right it went something like this.

WR...Will you tell your misses to keep her ducking mouth shut.

JV...Christ what's she said now gaffer.

WR...She's mouthing off to the Sun about what's going off in our camp

JV...Oh shyte, I told her some stuff about Sven and that bint that did the weather forecast 

WR...It's nowt to do with Sven, What did you tell her about Sven?, It's not the dogging in Bradford is it?

JV...Oh you heard as well

WR...it was all over the camp, Over the dashboard, Over the gearstick, The seats, That Swede was a dirty dog.

WR...Anyway just tell her to shut the duck up will ya.

JV...I'll tell her but doubt she'll take any notice, She's as thick as 3 fat beans

WR...4 beans and what does 4 beans make

JV...A very small casserole. 

35 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

It's no secret the Vardy's aren't the smartest. What I'm guessing he meant to say was "I know this because I remember everything I discuss with Becky

They're deserving of each other - and a joint Darwin award for removing themselves from general circulation... ?

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It's all just BS. Whoever loses will inevitably appeal the decision and this will just drag on and on. 

If it goes against Vardy which is looking likely ? she can only appeal is she/legal team believe the judge has made an error in law, Then again her legal team aint that bright...saying Wayne Rooney's Derby County might win the Premier League in 2 years ?

Gonna cost that's for sure ?