Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Made me laugh

305D7C17-2420-4B1B-9F60-6A55100C09F2.jpeg

Exactly. Yes, you see it as a case no one would blame him for the things falling apart at Derby and they'd be right. That's not what has been impressive, the fact that in the face of all this he has instilled a belief in this team and has them fighting to the end not going through the motions is something a lesser man could not achieve and no matter what happens, is recognised. He's dead right, Colin would walk out, many a manger would walk out, Rooney would be well within his rights to walk out, but he's decided he's staying.

Rooney's the officer who goes over the top with his men, Colin is probably one who left a rear gaurd and made his tactical withdrawl...

A Man Utd fan told me he would be good. In this case it has necessarily been about the team choices he hasn’t got much to choose from but even the academy players are coming in and looking ready for the fight. They are match prepared. It is his togetherness and how he has pulled everyone in the same direction even the doubters have moved. I liked him as a player because he had raw talent but I like him more as manager of Derby.