Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Is there someting wrong with your risk-analysing skills today, or is it fair game in your book to have blokey innuendo about male anatomy?

Asking for a friend @Mucker1884

Nothing at all @i-Ramor @Mucker1884 because the difference is the original subject is about male anatomy and connections with bell-ringers who allegedly drew the pictures; and there's no denigration or connection with females or female posters. I suspect the difference may escape you.  

6 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Nothing at all @i-Ramor @Mucker1884 because the difference is the original subject is about male anatomy and connections with bell-ringers who allegedly drew the pictures; and there's no denigration or connection with females or female posters. I suspect the difference may escape you.  

I think this conversation is between you and the poster you have quoted.  I thought we had our conversation yesterday, in private?
And I don't recall asking you to explain your reasoning behind your own posts... in fact I stated quite the opposite... so I'm not sure why you have @'d me in your post above?   ?‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I think this conversation is between you and the poster you have quoted.  I thought we had our conversation yesterday, in private?
And I don't recall asking you to explain your reasoning behind your own posts... in fact I stated quite the opposite... so I'm not sure why you have @'d me in your post above?   ?‍♂️

...but you did share in the laughter so copied you in out of courtesy. 

Just now, Ellafella said:

...but you did share in the laughter so copied you in out of courtesy. 

Oh, so now you are looking at restricting my reactions too?

Do you have a man-crush on me, or something?   You appear to be paying me an unhealthy amount of attention... not that I'm not flattered, of course.  You have excellent taste in men, clearly!  

Would you like a signed photograph?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Oh, so now you are looking at restricting my reactions too?

Do you have a man-crush on me, or something?   You appear to be paying me an unhealthy amount of attention... not that I'm not flattered, of course.  You have excellent taste in men, clearly!  

Would you like a signed photograph?

I’d like to take you up on the signed photo. Salma Hayek please. Make it out to “ the special one”