Relegation watch

Spanish

53 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Coventry - Barnsley(H) Stoke(A) Preston(H) Huddersfield(A) Millwall(H)

Brum - Rotherham(A) Florest(H) Derby(A) Cardiff(H) Blackburn(A)

Huddersfield - Florest(A) Barnsley(H) Blackburn(A) Coventry(H) Reading(A)

Derby - Blackburn(A) Preston(A) Brum(H) Swansea(A) Sheff Weds(H)

Rotherham - Brum(H) Boro(H) Barnsley(A) Brentford(A) Blackburn(H) Luton(A) Cardiff(A)

Being as objective as possible, I reckon that we are in massive trouble now. We need to beat Blackburn. Inability to score goals is the issue. We need 7-8 points in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Sean said:

Do you think Rotherham will win 4 of their last 7?

They have the games to get past us. We are second bottom in the form table with injuries to key strikers. How many games do you think that we are favourites to win. Rotherham may not need four wins to finish above us. At the moment they need four points from their two extra games to get past us and then only need to match our results.

18 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Being as objective as possible, I reckon that we are in massive trouble now. We need to beat Blackburn. Inability to score goals is the issue. We need 7-8 points in my opinion.

Blackburn is a mustn’t lose game. Don’t think we will need 50 points to stay up....

Having watched the Rotherham v Coventry game live on sky sports tonight, I'm covinced that Rotherham deserve to go down. Their Thug Football and not being able to string more than 3 passes together does not deserve to be in the 2nd teir of English football. Well to be honest they did put 6 passes together in the 77th minute on just the one occasion. But their pushing of Coventry players off the ball and fouls that the poor Ref did not give to Coventry was terrible. Not a shot on target and a keeper who saved them at least 3 times could have given them a worse goal diff than the Rams. I feel with their remaining fixtures, if they don't win on Sunday against Birmingham they are sunk (regardless of their 2 games in hand).

Can I remind the Rams fans who still feel that Rotherham can escape, the stats dont lie. They have lost 22 games (only Wycombe have lost more) and they have done that in 39 matches compared with most of the rest who have played 41 games. Yes, they have scored 41 goals, thats better than 6 teams above them, but conceding 53 goals is only worse by than 3 teams above them in the table. A small squad with 7 games to play in 21 days is a tall order and with 2 teams to play in the top 6 in their remaing fixiures does'nt bode well. And just to remind you, Rotherham have only won ONCE over the current top 10 teams and in their remaining games, they have 4 fixtures against top 10 teams.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Yorkshire thrives on a very precise amount of misery laying over the county like a fog of sanity. To little misery and the force becomes unbalanced. Huddersfield instead of Rotherham would be in the range to bring the force back to balance.

A happy Yorkshire could lead to untold horror throughout the land.

So what happens if Barnsley go up through the play offs?

2 hours ago, Rampage said:

Wayne is looking to get 8 points I think.

9 hours ago, plymouthram said:

Having watched the Rotherham v Coventry game live on sky sports tonight, I'm covinced that Rotherham deserve to go down. Their Thug Football and not being able to string more than 3 passes together does not deserve to be in the 2nd teir of English football. Well to be honest they did put 6 passes together in the 77th minute on just the one occasion. But their pushing of Coventry players off the ball and fouls that the poor Ref did not give to Coventry was terrible. Not a shot on target and a keeper who saved them at least 3 times could have given them a worse goal diff than the Rams. I feel with their remaining fixtures, if they don't win on Sunday against Birmingham they are sunk (regardless of their 2 games in hand).

Can I remind the Rams fans who still feel that Rotherham can escape, the stats dont lie. They have lost 22 games (only Wycombe have lost more) and they have done that in 39 matches compared with most of the rest who have played 41 games. Yes, they have scored 41 goals, thats better than 6 teams above them, but conceding 53 goals is only worse by than 3 teams above them in the table. A small squad with 7 games to play in 21 days is a tall order and with 2 teams to play in the top 6 in their remaing fixiures does'nt bode well. And just to remind you, Rotherham have only won ONCE over the current top 10 teams and in their remaining games, they have 4 fixtures against top 10 teams.

Its more likely the back log of games that may well be Rotherham undoing as agreed they looked poor last night,not forgetting though they have beat us twice without conceding a goal,just saying.

Lets not kid ourselves here were in the poo with 5 games to save ourselves with the worst scoring record in the division