Relegation watch

Spanish

Best result is a draw so they both stay below us but surely if 1 was to win it would be better if Cov won. The more points Rotherham are behind us the better.

Ideally they lose these next 3 home games and we pick up some points to be 6+ points ahead. Yes they will have 2 games in hand still but they are Brentford & Luton away so not sure how many points they will get from them 2.

I simply want Rotherham not to win a single game or point from the rest of their games.

14 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Or the next Ipswich, Sunderland or Portsmouth?

14 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Or the next Bolton..

Wow. Glass half empty much.

Those responses were so predictable, to be honest. Why not just give optimism a try fir a change, bring a bit of joy into your life.

We’re not actually going to get relegated. But if we do, I would still try to look on the bright side and point to the teams that have done well since relegation.

Even we did well eventually after going down to the third tier last time.

we could end up like Portsmouth, but I could also get ran over tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Best result is a draw so they both stay below us but surely if 1 was to win it would be better if Cov won. The more points Rotherham are behind us the better.

Ideally they lose these next 3 home games and we pick up some points to be 6+ points ahead. Yes they will have 2 games in hand still but they are Brentford & Luton away so not sure how many points they will get from them 2.

I simply want Rotherham not to win a single game or point from the rest of their games.

Lot’s of ifs and buts, if it was guaranteed Brum would win there on Sunday, a Coventry win would be ok, especially if we get something tomorrow...

1 minute ago, TigerTedd said:

Wow. Glass half empty much.

Those responses were so predictable, to be honest. Why not just give optimism a try fir a change, bring a bit of joy into your life.

We’re not actually going to get relegated. But if we do, I would still try to look on the bright side and point to the teams that have done well since relegation.

Even we did well eventually after going down to the third tier last time.

we could end up like Portsmouth, but I could also get ran over tomorrow.

You do talk a load of garbage....

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I would agree. Wednesday and Wycombe are gone so whatever happens we just need to make sure there's a team below us. That team is more likely to be Rotherham, especially if we do our job tomorrow

Blackburn may be on a dreadful run but think they have played the top 8 teams in the last 13.  Of the others they beat Millwall and drew with Bristol.  Only bad result was Wycombe.  Drew with Swansea, Norwich, Cardiff. Lost by a goal to Watford, Brentford, Barnsley and Reading.

Mowbray said in his press conference we don't seem to be a team of battlers. Bit of a dig maybe. Need to be ready for this one, will be tougher than it appears. 

10 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Blackburn may be on a dreadful run but think they have played the top 8 teams in the last 13.  Of the others they beat Millwall and drew with Bristol.  Only bad result was Wycombe.  Drew with Swansea, Norwich, Cardiff. Lost by a goal to Watford, Brentford, Barnsley and Reading.

Mowbray said in his press conference we don't seem to be a team of battlers. Bit of a dig maybe. Need to be ready for this one, will be tougher than it appears. 

Going to Blackburn is never easy...