Relegation watch

Spanish

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ta ta championship.  Thanks a lot Wisdom for the six or seventh time this season.  We are done. This team won't get another point this season. Normal charge of the light brigade for the last few minutes. We're you for the previous 60.

Feel sorry for Byrne, Clarke and Shinnie, but they'll be in this league next season at least.

We’re going down

Can’t score

End off

Game over

Some good players on the park wearing a Derby shirt but let down by an inexperienced coaching team

Why the Chairman chose to appoint some one with no experience when already sitting in a dangerous position at Christmas is baffling for me

What a mess of a club

We deserve where we are

10 hours ago, Jourdan said:

Rotherham will get 1 point in 6 games, meanwhile we lose the next 5 games in a row.

On the final day, we take the lead v Sheff Wed and everyone proclaims Rooney a hero as safety appears secured.

Until the last 10 minutes when Jordan Rhodes pops up with the unlikeliest of doubles.

But it’s still 1-1 in Cardiff and we’re still safe. And then of course Rotherham score in stoppage time at Cardiff.

If we are going down to League 1, you just know it’s going to be in the most ridiculous fashion ever.

Thats a frightening bed time story, Rams fans will not sleep now until May the 8th

Not saying we’re be ok not saying we’re going down but As supporters we’re be okay we will Always have Derby to support through thick & thin. The one thing thing that’s always made me smile is that what ever division we’re in & what ever game I go to there will always be plenty of passionate supporters around me. Feck it it’s only a game 1 love ❤️ DCFC

Archived