Relegation watch

Spanish

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

You missed Barney away too. I can see them getting 6 or 7 points now. Still means we need 4pts to stay up, still possible, but probably wont happen.

I just did games with teams having nothing to play for as Barnsley may

1 minute ago, Topram said:

I just did games with teams having nothing to play for as Barnsley may

Ah ok, makes sense. Preston didnt have much to play for and beat us comfortably.

Birmingham & Swansea for us would fall into that category

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

Ah ok, makes sense. Preston didnt have much to play for and beat us comfortably.

Birmingham & Swansea for us would fall into that category

No but the difference in that is Rotherham have fight they’d of got something against these tonight we didn’t as we have no fight 

37 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

2 wins vs Birmingham & Sheff W is very realistic & that would keep us up but no way do these players have anything about them to get those 2 wins

Realistic for Derby sides of the past ... this lot ?

I mean .. I can’t see it personally 

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think they should all get a relegation watch.

A watch that says "you *player name* got Derby County relegated"

one surgically attached to the wrist that plays the tune to Benny Hill with the decibels of Big Ben every five minutes.

Rooney and Rosenior can have a Mickey Mouse faces on theirs to remind them of the 5 minutes they pretended to have some coaching ability and game management nous.

We may as well close this thread, unless we find some fight from somewhere then it will be Rotherham or Sheffield Wednesday surviving and not us. We always had to pick up a certain number of points from these games and we don’t look capable of doing so.

I feel hurt and betrayed by that performance last night. This is the lowest I’ve felt as a Derby fan in my 30+ years of supporting the club. Usually I’ve processed a defeat by now but not this one. This has left me on the floor. Need to snap out of it as got quite a tough few days at work ahead.

Its my birthday this weekend and I’m determined not to ruin it by caring about these bankers, but I know come Friday night the hope will start again. 

Edited by BramcoteRam84