Relegation watch

Spanish

4 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

We may as well close this thread, unless we find some fight from somewhere then it will be Rotherham or Sheffield Wednesday surviving and not us. We always had to pick up a certain number of points from these games and we don’t look capable of doing so.

I feel hurt and betrayed by that performance last night. This is the lowest I’ve felt as a Derby fan in my 30+ years of supporting the club. Usually I’ve processed a defeat by now but not this one. This has left me on the floor. Need to snap out of it as got quite a tough few days at work ahead.

Its my birthday this weekend and I’m determined not to ruin it by caring about these bankers, but I know come Friday night the hope will start again. 

Little did I know when I started this thread it would have gained so much attention.  It was meant to be a discussion about relegation not about us, well I expected us to move away.  Look at the number of views.

4C2EDF81-2C9C-4601-AAF5-C3D7B35531D4.jpeg

7 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

We may as well close this thread, unless we find some fight from somewhere then it will be Rotherham or Sheffield Wednesday surviving and not us. We always had to pick up a certain number of points from these games and we don’t look capable of doing so.

I feel hurt and betrayed by that performance last night. This is the lowest I’ve felt as a Derby fan in my 30+ years of supporting the club. Usually I’ve processed a defeat by now but not this one. This has left me on the floor. Need to snap out of it as got quite a tough few days at work ahead.

Its my birthday this weekend and I’m determined not to ruin it by caring about these bankers, but I know come Friday night the hope will start again. 

It’s my birthday this weekend too. 

What’s worse is that my plan b was to go support the Manchester Red Devil’s on their European adventures, and I can’t even do that any more. 

26 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Cheer up, mate.

Birmingham on Saturday. Easy 1-0 win. Roos screamer from 80 yards.

1 hour ago, Spanish said:

Little did I know when I started this thread it would have gained so much attention.  It was meant to be a discussion about relegation not about us, well I expected us to move away.  Look at the number of views.

4C2EDF81-2C9C-4601-AAF5-C3D7B35531D4.jpeg

Not even top 10 most views in the 'Derby County Forum' yet.

1. Abu Derby County
  2. Lampard and the Chelsea job
  3. New Manager
  4. Tribunal Update
  5. EFL charge Derby over FFP
  6. Lawrence and Bennett convicted of drink driving
  7. Derby County Flags
  8. 17/18 Summer transfer suggestion thread
  9. 18/19 Summer transfer suggestion thread
  10. Cocu, van der Weerden, Scheepers
  11. Suggestions for next Derby manager [prior to Cocu]
  12. Keogh sacked
  13. Relegation watch

Sadly, this thread will be top 5 by Saturday dinner time.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

1. Abu Derby County
  3. New Manager
  4. Tribunal Update
  7. Derby County Flags
  12. Keogh sacked
  13. Relegation watch

unlucky 13, when will our luck change?

25 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

1. Abu Derby County
  3. New Manager
  4. Tribunal Update
  7. Derby County Flags
  12. Keogh sacked
  13. Relegation watch

Some absolute stone cold classic threads there. Beautiful.

not even sure why I am including all of these now, still mathematically possible I suppose

Rotherham18:00Middlesbrough

Stoke19:00Coventry

Wycombe19:00Bristol City

Birmingham19:45Nottm Forest

Huddersfield19:45Barnsley

wycombe need a win the others only need to avoid defeat

23 minutes ago, Spanish said:

not even sure why I am including all of these now, still mathematically possible I suppose

Rotherham18:00Middlesbrough

Stoke19:00Coventry

Wycombe19:00Bristol City

Birmingham19:45Nottm Forest

Huddersfield19:45Barnsley

wycombe need a win the others only need to avoid defeat

Isn't one of Rotherhams better players on loan from Boro? #whilethereislifethereishope

Edited by RoyMac5

I'd be amazed if Rotherham & Sheff Weds don't both beat Boro, they are in terrible form and with nothing to play for (a bit like Blackburn & Preston eh lol) never mind the Gibson problem.

If I was offered the chance that we "just" need to beat Sheff Weds on the last day and it 100% keeps us up then i'd snap your hand off for that now.

Last night's performance was so demoralising. I think we're done.

5 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I'd be amazed if Rotherham & Sheff Weds don't both beat Boro, they are in terrible form and with nothing to play for (a bit like Blackburn & Preston eh lol) never mind the Gibson problem.

If I was offered the chance that we "just" need to beat Sheff Weds on the last day and it 100% keeps us up then i'd snap your hand off for that now.

Last night's performance was so demoralising. I think we're done.

Yep, think Rotherham will beat Boro and Blackburn at home which will be enough...