Relegation watch

Spanish

The one, minor, tiny consolation in all this is that Krystian Bielik is going to be injured until at least October, probably not fully fit until nearly Christmas.

We will get half a season watching him absolutely boss the midfield in League One before he's sold. It's the only thing I'm looking forward to right now.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

The one, minor, tiny consolation in all this is that Krystian Bielik is going to be injured until at least October, probably not fully fit until nearly Christmas.

We will get half a season watching him absolutely boss the midfield in League One before he's sold. It's the only thing I'm looking forward to right now.

He will be kicked to bits

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Then we'll sell him in the January window.

we needed 4 points from the last 2 to be comfortable and got 0.... we're getting into desperation territory now. It'll definitely go down to the last game i reckon- I've got no faith for us to even avoid defeat against sheffield wednesday 

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

2 wins vs Birmingham & Sheff W is very realistic & that would keep us up but no way do these players have anything about them to get those 2 wins

Realistic? I am not sure how we score another goal add that to I don’t expect us to keep a clean sheet

56 minutes ago, Tombo said:

The inlaws are from Cheltenham originally, and they're being promoted from League Two into League One.

So that's something for me to look forward to.

Originally from there myself..the best burgers anywhere on the planet are at Star Burger so if we end up in L1 and anyone travels to that fixture make sure you promenade up Montpellier and walk 10 minutes to Burger Star..you will remember the experience for the rest of your life.

Rotherham : some of those they have left to play 

Boro - Gibson? Hed love to send us down warnock ex Rotherham won’t be arsed if they lose and do Rotherham a favour 

Brentford - won’t have out to play for other than resting for the play offs 

Luton - nothing to play for 

cardiff - nothing to play for

out of 12 I wouldn’t be surprised if  they  get 7 from that 

20 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Realistic? I am not sure how we score another goal add that to I don’t expect us to keep a clean sheet

I mean realistic in terms of home games against lower half teams, same way we beat Luton recently, but I agree I cant see us scoring another goal as these players have no desire

14 minutes ago, Topram said:

Rotherham : some of those they have left to play 

Boro - Gibson? Hed love to send us down warnock ex Rotherham won’t be arsed if they lose and do Rotherham a favour 

Brentford - won’t have out to play for other than resting for the play offs 

Luton - nothing to play for 

cardiff - nothing to play for

out of 12 I wouldn’t be surprised if  they  get 7 from that 

You missed Barney away too. I can see them getting 6 or 7 points now. Still means we need 4pts to stay up, still possible, but probably wont happen.