Barnsley v Derby, Match Day Thread

ram59

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Once again I’ve got absolutely no idea what’s going on with that team, doesn’t seem to be any obvious formation that suits that group of players. 

Bad news that Marshall is still out, I remain unconvinced by Roos’ decision making. Shame for Byrne to have picked up an injury as well, though I’m not convinced I’d have started him anyway after that ludicrous mistake the other day. Still not convinced by Wisdom either with his vulnerability to anything played in the air, Shinnie and Knight are lucky to keep their places as well for me - their passing and ball retention has been so poor in recent games.

Good to see Wilson make the bench though, interesting to see how he’s developed.

I think even one of your bizarre team selections might be better than this Mill ?

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Think a lot of people are currently denying reality...how long are "normal" matchday threads I dunno.

It's not like folks are on holiday or anything.

Maybe the time to, some people probably not home from work for long.

Stupid kick off time.

41 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Really wish I'd looked at the team before shelling out my tenner. Oh well, only myself to blame.

Shinnie & Knight without an attacking CM next to them does. not. work. FFS

The only central player midfielder we have capable of putting in a  challenge, running at players and get shots off is still on the bench even though it's been obvious for weeks that's the sort of player we need in there.

I'm hoping to have egg on my face but what a depressing team to put out.

That's the spirit

Archived