Barnsley v Derby, Match Day Thread

ram59

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, twinthe_12 said:

Rooney has to change the team, as most of our problems is created by the defence.

Wisdom hasn't got the quality to play as centreback. He's poor recieving high balls using his head and, but rather good using his feet.

Therefor I feel he could do a better job as a defensive midfielder.

Clark strength are high balls, but he's slow, so his has to stay back and let the midfield create our play, because going forward he open up a big hole in defense.

Buchanan strength are his defensive play - his weaknesses are going forward. He stop half way up instead off going offensive to the backline and swing balls in to our forwards, which Forsyth does much better.

My team for tonight should therefore be 4-1-4-1:

Marshall

Mengi  Edmondson  Clarke  Foryth

Beni(Wisdom)

Bird  Watson  Knight Roberts

Kazim Richards

You a Barnsley fan ?

I have a feeling we will play 3 at the back tonight to try and combat the balls in the box, I would also play King Kazim up front with Gregory . Barnsley are not in a false position in the table they will scrap for everything, we need to match them and put pressure on their back line. I think it is 6 unbeaten for them, don't underestimate them, they will be favourites but all runs come to an end, I have a feeling we might do something if we score first. COYR's      

Get out there tonight boys and salvage some pride after the last 2 away games , the way they play means you are going to be facing a bombardment of long balls , so stay strong , win 2nd balls and be confident and clinical with any chances that come your way , i have total faith in Wayne and the team if they all do their jobs and concentrate for the full game we can get something out of this  COYR

5 hours ago, Carnero said:

"Under EFL guidelines, Season Ticket Holders are not provided with access to watch this match as part of their package, as it is classed as a ‘weekend fixture’ - but are eligible to purchase a pay-per-view pass."

Also, as it was late postponement, some of us have already paid for the stream - this is still valid.

18 hours ago, Seaside Ram said:

Big question is .... do I spend £10 on another let down , gutless , boring all possession no shots Rams TV pass or buy 12 bottles of Heineken for £10 at Tesco and watch the inevitable on Sky Sports News ? Honest advice please ??

Buy some proper beer not that lager rubbish and get Sky Sports on ???

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Roos
Wisdom   Mengi   Clarke   Forsyth
Jozwiak   Edmundson   Shinnie   Knight
Kazim   Gregory 

or

Roos
Wisdom   Mengi   Edmundson   Clarke   Forsyth
Shinnie   Knight
Jozwiak   Kazim   Gregory 

I hope it's the latter. Don't really want to see Edmundson in midfield again. That was a disaster

Archived