Incommmming!

Day

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, BobdeBilder said:

A bit of random trivia for you. Armadillos are a good marker for how global warming is progressing. Armadillos are a Mexican desert animal and they were rarely seen in Texas even 30 years ago. I lived in SW Missouri for 20 years and by the time I left we had them all over the place and that is a long way from Mexico. Oh, they also carry rabies. ?

Show me the way to Armadillo.

2 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Right, I've been refreshing this thread and the transfer one since 7:30am this morning and not even one incoming let alone a transfer out yet. I'm gonna give it 5 more minutes and then I'm seriously considering flouncing off proclaiming the club has misled me again. ??

Tuesday morning to keep the tension high is a possibility. Why report one until you have got them all 

Nothing is going to be announced today is there?  It’s Sunday. The EFL/FA shut up shop on Friday at 4 and will be back tomorrow at 9. Nobody has told Stephen Pierce that he has some cheques to sign. Gibbo is enjoying his Sunday lunch, and is only just practicing the daft laborious questions he will ask tomorrow.  I think we should all just enjoy a bit of a snooze and get up tomorrow refreshed.

13 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Posting anything which could be remotely construed as being negative, glass half full or non rose tinted glasses as this upsets the happy clappers who by the same token do not have the personal empathy to see that conversely their posts may have the same effect on the opposite demographic.

I'm one that gets fed up of seeing all the negative stuff posted by some and also get fed up of reading the constant critiscm of anything Mel does by people who haven't actually got a clue what is happening.

But I welcome the views of people who obviously do have an idea of certain things that are happening behind the scenes and are willing to post on here.

@Footymum2017whether it is through her lad or somebody elses at the academy does seem to have a good idea what is happening and I welcome her views.

4 hours ago, James Pond said:

An old buddy of mine sent me a link to this site, I lurked a little to see how how the land lay, I find it a little left wing, Posts of shall we say a little risque are soon deleted, Course language is a no no and you are able to debate without the threat of physical/verbal abuse, I was told off a few weeks back of daring to have an opinion after one of our games...why, Because I didn't watch the game, I was then told to stand in the corner as my spulling was shocking, Both the posters I came back with a pun, It's the way of the internet, I do not fit into the norm, I'll put my opinion down and if not liked...tough.

My buddy ran the DLF board for several years, He took the reigns off JR as he was head of a security firm that got into it with another security firm, Death threats were often posted, Racial abuse was prevelent, In the end he closed it down, Lifes to short to dwell on others opinions.

And having the last post on a debate doesn't mean you've won the debate, Moreover it's just that the other poster has given up with debating to a point where homer simpsons dad keeps going round in circles after putting his hat on a hat stand.

PS...this is a good forum.

Misspelling 'spelling' made me chuckle

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Rooney said yesterday he hoped players will be in tomorrow morning, so if that has happened hopefully we will hear more this afternoon of who they are amd hopefully they sign today

Well they will be 'in'. 

We're not allowed to go anywhere! 

36 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I'm one that gets fed up of seeing all the negative stuff posted by some and also get fed up of reading the constant critiscm of anything Mel does by people who haven't actually got a clue what is happening.

But I welcome the views of people who obviously do have an idea of certain things that are happening behind the scenes and are willing to post on here.

@Footymum2017whether it is through her lad or somebody elses at the academy does seem to have a good idea what is happening and I welcome her views.

My post was precipitated by reading the comments by @Footymum2017but wasn't in any stretch of the imagination meant to be confined just to their post but more a broader statement on defending the indefensible and certain people being totally beyond any form of criticism whatsover.

Having had one poster in particular direct two accusations at me of being wrong but then not being able to substantiate their own argument as to why they were correct I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments regards getting fed up.

Anyway upwards and onwards

Archived