Incommmming!

Day

9 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

That's your first mistake. If your opinion fits in with the mainstream status quo populist view then absolutely, if not then you'll find out about it pretty quickly.

Subjects to avoid are:-

1. Posting anything which could be remotely construed as being a slight criticism against the current owner.

2. Posting anything which could be remotely construed as being negative, glass half full or non rose tinted glasses as this upsets the happy clappers who by the same token do not have the personal empathy to see that conversely their posts may have the same effect on the opposite demographic.

This list is non exhaustive by the way.

Carry on doing what you are doing, and don't like them grind you down. 

I think you'll find anything "Glass half full" related is more than acceptable, actually! 

It's the half empty glasses we need to top up!  ??

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Might be a long shot but what about amad diallo on loan United just signed the kid but needs experience....

Just me that thought he was suggesting we signed an armadillo at first? 

2 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Right, I've been refreshing this thread and the transfer one since 7:30am this morning and not even one incoming let alone a transfer out yet. I'm gonna give it 5 more minutes and then I'm seriously considering flouncing off proclaiming the club has misled me again. ??

I agree with you mate come 11.00pm tomorrow and no new signings. 

4 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Right, I've been refreshing this thread and the transfer one since 7:30am this morning and not even one incoming let alone a transfer out yet. I'm gonna give it 5 more minutes and then I'm seriously considering flouncing off proclaiming the club has misled me again. ??

clearly rooney was lying?

2 hours ago, James Pond said:

An old buddy of mine sent me a link to this site, I lurked a little to see how how the land lay, I find it a little left wing, Posts of shall we say a little risque are soon deleted, Course language is a no no and you are able to debate without the threat of physical/verbal abuse, I was told off a few weeks back of daring to have an opinion after one of our games...why, Because I didn't watch the game, I was then told to stand in the corner as my spulling was shocking, Both the posters I came back with a pun, It's the way of the internet, I do not fit into the norm, I'll put my opinion down and if not liked...tough.

My buddy ran the DLF board for several years, He took the reigns off JR as he was head of a security firm that got into it with another security firm, Death threats were often posted, Racial abuse was prevelent, In the end he closed it down, Lifes to short to dwell on others opinions.

And having the last post on a debate doesn't mean you've won the debate, Moreover it's just that the other poster has given up with debating to a point where homer simpsons dad keeps going round in circles after putting his hat on a hat stand.

PS...this is a good forum.

Im Out GIF

I thought there were quotes a few days ago that Rooney had the players he wanted "lined up"? I took that to mean all ready to go ie that terms had been negotiated and agreement reached at least in principle.

Perhaps that was a forlorn hope and "lined up" meant that Joe McClaren had jotted down a few names in crayon on lined paper and they now need to google them to find how to contact them.......? 

32 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I thought there were quotes a few days ago that Rooney had the players he wanted "lined up"? I took that to mean all ready to go ie that terms had been negotiated and agreement reached at least in principle.

Perhaps that was a forlorn hope and "lined up" meant that Joe McClaren had jotted down a few names in crayon on lined paper and they now need to google them to find how to contact them.......? 

Anyone know how Steve Maclaren fits in? Would he not be looking at signings? Doesn’t seem to be any mention of him?

20 minutes ago, Footymum2017 said:

Anyone know how Steve Maclaren fits in? Would he not be looking at signings? Doesn’t seem to be any mention of him?

He's keeping himself to himself evidently.

As tech director is imagine he will be having some input in respect of signings but it's going to be to be Rooney's call obviously.

Mac seems very happy just be involved without the hassle of being in the public eye,can't blame him for that with all the grief he's had in the past.

33 minutes ago, Footymum2017 said:

He is doing the job he wanted and studied for and havng worked with plenty of technical directors he should know the best way of going about it.

40 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

An armadillo wouldn't be any worse than some we've signed ?

A bit of random trivia for you. Armadillos are a good marker for how global warming is progressing. Armadillos are a Mexican desert animal and they were rarely seen in Texas even 30 years ago. I lived in SW Missouri for 20 years and by the time I left we had them all over the place and that is a long way from Mexico. Oh, they also carry rabies. ?

Archived