Incommmming!

Day

Just now, ShoreRam said:

The genesis of the post you quoted was a question of Rooney's honesty, hence why people are mentioning that.

No again it was all about having an opinion which flies in the face of populist opinion so again what I've posted is being twisted for people to justify their own ends.

I can't make it any clearer than that and if people then want to believe that this was an attack on Rooney then I despair.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tyler Durden said:

No again it was all about having an opinion which flies in the face of populist opinion so again what I've posted is being twisted for people to justify their own ends.

I can't make it any clearer than that and if people then want to believe that this was an attack on Rooney then I despair.

No-one is saying it was an attack on Rooney - you are being deliberately obtuse. Something you often do when people disagree with you.

Again you post opinions lots of other posters disagree with - BUT you are allowed to post them - why be surprised when there is disagreement???

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You quoted my message but forgot the bit where I answered your cry of 'they're all against me'!

Again, if you post something/anything that the majority of other posters disagree with then be prepared for lots of people to disagree with you!!!

Isn't that obvious to you? Lots of people quite often disagree with what you post - therefore there is often comeback! #simples

Roy you're the master of quoting selective parts back from a post so not even going to try and engage with you on that part as I've nothing to defend myself over. 

I've been accused of "making this forum unpleasant" which totally gobsmacked me to be fair. And have had a number of posts directed at me saying they are fed up with my negative views - that's beyond disagreement that's heading well in the territory of being personalised. 

At least the title of this thread is ambiguous enough to cater for the debate about opinion and entitlement .

Ladies and gentlemen would it be too much to perhaps chat about our opinion on the merits of any incoming football transfers at this wonderful football club ... 

CKR has proven the point that our judgement can be hilarious before we have seen someone play (at least a few times ) in a rams shirt .

So plenty of fun to be discussed . 

30 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

This forum isn’t perfect, no Rams site I have contributed to is but for me this is the best run and does not have the cliques that many others do. Carry on offering your views and enjoy contributing recognising that some will disagree with you....

An old buddy of mine sent me a link to this site, I lurked a little to see how how the land lay, I find it a little left wing, Posts of shall we say a little risque are soon deleted, Course language is a no no and you are able to debate without the threat of physical/verbal abuse, I was told off a few weeks back of daring to have an opinion after one of our games...why, Because I didn't watch the game, I was then told to stand in the corner as my spulling was shocking, Both the posters I came back with a pun, It's the way of the internet, I do not fit into the norm, I'll put my opinion down and if not liked...tough.

My buddy ran the DLF board for several years, He took the reigns off JR as he was head of a security firm that got into it with another security firm, Death threats were often posted, Racial abuse was prevelent, In the end he closed it down, Lifes to short to dwell on others opinions.

And having the last post on a debate doesn't mean you've won the debate, Moreover it's just that the other poster has given up with debating to a point where homer simpsons dad keeps going round in circles after putting his hat on a hat stand.

PS...this is a good forum.

9 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

That's your first mistake. If your opinion fits in with the mainstream status quo populist view then absolutely, if not then you'll find out about it pretty quickly.

Subjects to avoid are:-

1. Posting anything which could be remotely construed as being a slight criticism against the current owner.

2. Posting anything which could be remotely construed as being negative, glass half full or non rose tinted glasses as this upsets the happy clappers who by the same token do not have the personal empathy to see that conversely their posts may have the same effect on the opposite demographic.

This list is non exhaustive by the way.

Carry on doing what you are doing, and don't like them grind you down. 

Couldn’t agree more 

14 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Did Chris Martin actually touch the ball today?

15 yards inside their own half.  Must have been a good 10mins after he came on.  I made a sarcastic post on the match thread about it being his first touch (Not sure if it really was!)  ?

I don't recall it being anything spectacular, but it may have been passed 3 yards to a team mate, so not disastrous either! ?

Archived