Incommmming!

Day

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like Mel has decided to start funding the club again, which is excellent news considering there’s no chance this takeover is going through. We’ve wasted far too much time waiting on something that was never going to happen, and it’s cost us financially. Let’s hope we start sorting things out now.

From the way Rooney was talking, it sounds to me like we have a couple of deals already sorted out that will probably be done tomorrow, then there’s another two we’re working on potentially getting done as well. Be interesting to see who they are. At a guess, I’d suggest Niasse is definitely one of the first two, on a free transfer. Then maybe Phil Jones on loan as well? Though that still feels extremely unlikely to me, especially in our financial situation. In terms of other names, my gut feeling is still that there’s something in the Ince rumours, even though there’s not been a legitimate link. Maybe he could arrive on loan, and then perhaps Ravel Morrison as a wildcard free as well?

9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Sounds like Mel has decided to start funding the club again, which is excellent news considering there’s no chance this takeover is going through. We’ve wasted far too much time waiting on something that was never going to happen, and it’s cost us financially. Let’s hope we start sorting things out now.

From the way Rooney was talking, it sounds to me like we have a couple of deals already sorted out that will probably be done tomorrow, then there’s another two we’re working on potentially getting done as well. Be interesting to see who they are. At a guess, I’d suggest Niasse is definitely one of the first two, on a free transfer. Then maybe Phil Jones on loan as well? Though that still feels extremely unlikely to me, especially in our financial situation. In terms of other names, my gut feeling is still that there’s something in the Ince rumours, even though there’s not been a legitimate link. Maybe he could arrive on loan, and then perhaps Ravel Morrison as a wildcard free as well?

We are being linked with Mendez-Lang, free agent when Cardiff gave him the boot at the start of the season. What I would doubt is his fitness and his behaviour.

10 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Think there is better options out there than ravel but the othet options I would love,  ince would give us the left footed winger we need niasse I think could be great in this league and will want to play for Rooney,  Jones needs no introduction,  would like besic if we could sign a holding mid

Wayne is convinced that he can take us to the Premier League. That is why he is here. He has turned the team around in unrealistic fashion. We are working two or three times harder and he is releasing players who he thinks will not make it. Coventry, Millwall, Huddersfield and Cardiff to catch in the next phase. This would take us to 14th if we can catch them.

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

How do you know the '1st Evans bid' wasn't just a bit of agent tapping up/leaking to press? He was injured. 

Rooney said Holmes is a good bloke, but not a good trainer. Holmes came out and said he'd talked to Huddersfield while playing for us. Maybe that affected the amount of effort he put in.

Rooney hasn't been dishonest - why do you need to suggest it. He's done nothing but good things for this club - perhaps you're not a Derby fan, but just a mother whose son is in our Academy.

Season ticket holder. Thought people were allowed opinions, otherwise what is the point of the forum.

Just now, Footymum2017 said:

Season ticket holder. Thought people were allowed opinions, otherwise what is the point of the forum.

Ignore them .I like you and that’s all that matters ?

4 minutes ago, Footymum2017 said:

Opinions, where did I suggest you couldn't? But it's an extreme view based on what? So don't be surprised you're pulled up on it. Tell me the earth is flat and I'd be more likely to believe you!

4 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

I cannot understand why people are struggling to understand this, things weren’t paid because Mel, expecting the takeover, turned off his direct debits and standing orders, NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH AFFORDING anything! 

Thank you for saying this 

3 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Just an ongoing theme mate,be good for us all to move on and have less little snipes which are annoying to some,including me.Its needlessly  divisive when we are all getting behind Rooney and the squad whether you were a Martin fan or not!

For me,CKR is my favourite player in the squad but when he moves on,I doubt I'll be taking the piss out out him or his time here,I'll respect his efforts.

Honestly it was a throw away joke 

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Opinions, where did I suggest you couldn't? But it's an extreme view based on what? So don't be surprised you're pulled up on it. Tell me the earth is flat and I'd be more likely to believe you!

Careful! Most flat earthers originally set out to debunk flat earth theory ?‍♂️

Archived