Realistically ,New transfers in January????

ram1964

7 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Are they overdue though? Maybe we have issued them to the EFL based on our current amortisation policy but have to wait for the EFL appeal outcome before we can publish them in case they need to be changed?

Companies House has several Derby County related companies showing accounts as overdue as from June 2020.

40 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

But how can they be submitted when we dont know in what way they can be submitted yet?

Can they not be filed then later restated if necessary?
maybe the idea is that the new board post t/o will sign and file them? 

Edited by kevinhectoring

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

Can they not be filed then later restated if necessary?
maybe the idea is that the new board post t/o will sign and file them? 

I dont know, was just thinking of possible reasons for them not to be published and the outstanding appeal against them makes the most sense to me.

Maybe they have been filed just not been published until the appeal has been completed? Not sure if that is possible or not.

4 hours ago, Charlie George said:

Companies House has several Derby County related companies showing accounts as overdue as from June 2020.

In normal times they would be 9 months overdue - Co House gave every company an automatic 3 month deadline extension when the first lockdown was in place.

13 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I dont know, was just thinking of possible reasons for them not to be published and the outstanding appeal against them makes the most sense to me.

Maybe they have been filed just not been published until the appeal has been completed? Not sure if that is possible or not.

As soon as they are sent to Co House they go onto the public record. There is usually a delay of a few days before they appear online if they are sent in by post.

Maybe the auditors won't give an opinion until the EFL case is determined, so the accounts can't be filed.

Maybe the auditors won't give an opinion until they have proof the directors have demonstrated the Club can survive another 12 months.

Alternatively, the accounts might have been signed off but the directors have simply chosen not to file them yet.

Edited by Half Fan Half Biscuit

35 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Missed out on Rodrigo Pinho. Have no idea who this is or what he’s like.

Seems another Dursun type. Centre forward, 29, only 120 odd career appearances and about 20 goals.

Suspect he's had some injuries as well. His Wikipedia entry says he signed a 4 year deal with Braga in 2015, then in 2017 (having made only 3 appearances) signed a 4 year deal with maritimo. 

9 hours ago, Topram said:

Glen Murray going back to brighton then linked with QPR, loan for the rest of the season would possibly work, he would score goals in this team having players like Jozwaik etc pushing up 

Would love it if we could have signed someone like Murray plenty of experience knows where the net is. Instead might get free transfers but doubt it. 

I hope we sign enough to keep us up without spending silly money. This is not the season to be silly. No need.

Let the new owners settle in and start the new season with fans in the ground and some statement signings.