v Wycombe (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

How about Wizzy in goal and Marshall right back....maybe Wazza is giving that a try ?

I once played a whole half of FIFA with dave seaman at right back and Alan Smith in goal. I'm not good at FIFA. But when I changed it in the settings it did show Seaman as being well up for it, so maybe it's worth doing?

Just now, sage said:

Forsyth, Evans and Lawrence ahead of Buchanan, Knight and Jozwiak?

Protecting the young - that’s the way I see it. Time for some senior players to step up 

1 minute ago, David said:

En6kwb-WEAA-eGY.jpeg

Presumably it’s let’s get as much experience we can on that pitch. I can see why, I can’t see that team loosing 3-0 and letting daft goals in. That’s going to be work harder and win the game. 
Surprised Knight loses out but I suppose Shinnie is in their for the legs.  

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

Picking George Evans at CDM over Bielik and Lawrence and Holmes on your wings over Jozwiak. I don't know what to say.

Knight, Buchanan and Bird were our better players in the last two games and they're all dropped? That just stinks to me.

You can say some were better than others in previous games but let's be right they've all been bank. 

We’re desperate for a win and I can see the logic to trying to grind out a result. As much as I think a lot of our best players are on the bench, we’ve been free falling with those players for months. Something does need to change.

I think Kazim-Richards and Sibley should pair well together, Evans has put in good performances when called upon over the years and it’s a solid back four.

This is Rooney’s shot, that lineup is a statement and he’s done the right thing withdrawing himself from the squad. Just ducking win.

3 minutes ago, Curtains said:

If we win I hope some people on here will eat their words. 

What are you on about?

Bizaare selections, think anyone can admit that. 

We are playing Wycombe at home. So if we win it doesn't mean he is a tactical genius. Terribly defensive and Holmes in, Buchanan out?? 

Archived