v Wycombe (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see Shinnie back in the starting XI. Curtis probably a good call as well. Not sure why Knight and Buchanan have been dropped though. I guess Buchanan has been caught out not marking runners at the back post a fair bit, but Forsyth isn't exactly defensively solid these days. Fozzy, Evans, and Colin haven't played for a long time. Let's see how rusty they are. 

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I can see the thinking, experience and toughness for a lot of it.

But why Lawrence in and Jozwiak? Evans not Bird? Holmes not Knight? The rest of it understand, although personaly I'd have kept Buchannan in the 11 over Foz.

Unless they're going to something mad like Shinnie at LB, Evans CB, Fozzy CDM and Wisdom on the wing.....................

How about Wizzy in goal and Marshall right back....maybe Wazza is giving that a try ?

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

I thought we'd go with a more youthful, attack focused side, particularly with this being Rooney's "first game" and a good opportunity to put a positive spin on himself to become the permanent manager.

I think instead he's focusing on simply not losing and leaking goals. We have the bench to win this game, especially as 5 can come on, however I'm not expecting it to be overly 'pretty'...

lets hope they do not have anybody that can run with the speed of our five most defensive players.  Literally, this line up would struggle in league one.

Archived