v Wycombe (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

4 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

image.png.4ecab99eea6ccf72d7d7bce50bb4e30b.png          image.png.c2052669fe88b25c7358790d6ce28055.png

If it's the first one and you're playing wing-backs it's even more unthinkable to drop Buchanan and Byrne. Especially in place of Holmes. Holmes!!!!

If it's the second then there's five defenders on the pitch, and two defensive midfielders...at home...against Wycombe...when we desperately need three points. Rank. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, David said:

On Jason Knight, he has played the most minutes on the pitch at the club out of anyone, 1152.

He has also been away on international duty.

19 years old. 

Played Wednesday. 

The reason for him being on the bench today, is possibly to give him a little rest, we have to protect these kids as well.

That is all.

This is no place for common sense

We're here to overreact about something that hasn't happened yet!

On paper it’s an awful selection and sends out all the wrong messages to the triers who’ve tried to perform in a poor team, with reputation being selected over form and effort............pretty symbolic of the new regime really!

That said its what we have and we just have to get behind it and reassess at 5pm

Hopefully we somehow win!

4 minutes ago, David said:

On Jason Knight, he has played the most minutes on the pitch at the club out of anyone, 1152.

He has also been away on international duty.

19 years old. 

Played Wednesday. 

The reason for him being on the bench today, is possibly to give him a little rest, we have to protect these kids as well.

That is all.

Not buying that excuse. Knight could play the a 90 in every day and not need a rest

2 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

This is no place for common sense

We're here to overreact about something that hasn't happened yet!

Even I haven’t for a change - I can see why the kids are being protected 

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

If it's the first one and you're playing wing-backs it's even more unthinkable to drop Buchanan and Byrne. Especially in place of Holmes. Holmes!!!!

If it's the second then there's five defenders on the pitch, and two defensive midfielders...at home...against Wycombe...when we desperately need three points. Rank. 

When has Holmes had a good game playing out wide and when has Evans had a good game in midfield ?

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Did Roger just say this is the most attacking lineup we've fielded for some time? ?

I think it was the 'headline' of an "outside of the box" look at the lineup, talking about the way it will allow some people to play; but I joined just as he said it and missed his analysis. So it made him just look a bit mad ?

Archived