v Wycombe (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rampage said:

If we had all had ten goes nobody could have picked that team. However the message is clear - you have been playing totally crap so seven out and chance for some to do something as a sub later on.

He could have dropped all but Marshall, Buchanan and Knight for me. He has dropped two of them. If we win he is a footballing genius if not he is less so by some way. How did Lawrence escape the cull.

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

And that one should have been Jozwiak in my opinion. Lawrence has been a huge part in our lack of goals this season through his appalling decision making in the final third. 

Not mention his petulance. Who knows though, he might have had a good kick up the arse between Wednesday night and this morning, we’ll see shortly.

Brave team selection, could have kept it as it was with limited changes and not face the backlash. Not sure what to take if it myself other than we are bottom of the league, not scored or even looked like it for games, so something had to change. 

5 subs allowed as well, we struggle to finish games strongly, maybe the kick up the backside some players need to try to get a reaction. Performance comes secondary at moment, 3 points is the priority no matter how it's done.

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

The bench beats the first team comfortably. I think trying to poo house a Wycombe team at home is the lowest point of existence. Finish me. 

Agree even if it only had 8 players...the only chance we have in this is keeping it tight for 70 minutes, then bringing on Jozwiak, Waghorn, Knight and Stretton to nick one

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

The bench beats the first team comfortably. I think trying to poo house a Wycombe team at home is the lowest point of existence. Finish me. 

A big complaint recently was us worrying too much about the opposition... this is something else.

Archived