EFL appeal

Sith Happens

2 minutes ago, mike93rh said:

Could someone with a subscription copy and paste the athletic article here please? 

Yeah, and the bank account details you use for the subscription, and your wi-fi password, and which flowerpot you hide your front door key under when you go out. Please!

7 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Spot on. But conduct will be relevant to sanction. And there are countless folk on here saying we’re purer than the driven snow. IMo fans should be angered by the club’s statement because it treats fans like fools and because it reflects a culture that has damaged the club.  

But the sanction is being given by the original IDC, who did not make those comments.

49 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

This is an excellent article and an example of why The Athletic is worth paying for.

Two things stuck out to me in particular.

This sounds pathetic from us:

5759A992-39EE-40D0-A2FF-1FD4727BC898.thumb.jpeg.0854efcb3eb68c81db2db22ad8b49ad1.jpeg

And this tells you everything you need to know about how little the EFL care about protecting football clubs:

F663E174-0276-434B-9AE9-4D2FBD31EA56.thumb.jpeg.0fcf25005efabfab725dea8c11170ad6.jpeg

EFL were appealing against a decision that was already made. We haven't even been punished yet, we've only just been found guilty. It still has to go back to the DC to see what the punishment will be, if there is any. This is unlikely to be resolved any time soon. 

On the subject of Macclesfield, they're to be reborn under the name Macc Football Club Limited in the next season. The assets have been sold to them. I'm not sure how it would work, but even if we do go to the wall it could be a year removed and we'll be back in football. 

10 promotions away from the big time! 

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

On the subject of Macclesfield, they're to be reborn under the name Macc Football Club Limited in the next season. The assets have been sold to them. I'm not sure how it would work, but even if we do go to the wall it could be a year removed and we'll be back in football. 

those cold morning on the racecourse

3 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

We would probably be not allowed into the Midland League Division 2 (Tier 11) for not having appropriate toilet facilities (not even a pot to piss in). Shame really, Wisdom and Forsyth might be quite useful in that league.

18 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

EFL were appealing against a decision that was already made. We haven't even been punished yet, we've only just been found guilty. It still has to go back to the DC to see what the punishment will be, if there is any. This is unlikely to be resolved any time soon. 

It just doesn't seem right to me that the body who are supposed to be protecting football clubs are actively appealing to independent commissions to get teams relegated.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

It just doesn't seem right to me that the body who are supposed to be protecting football clubs are actively appealing to independent commissions to get teams relegated.

they are acting on behalf of the other maybe, always winners and losers

11 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Derby City v Littleover Dazzlers will be the new crunch match