Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

Why can't somebody lock this thread?  The takeover is never going to happen and people just say the same thing. 

I could - but with 487 pages, it seems quite popular. I think people want to talk about it. If people stopped talking about it, the thread would fade out.

4 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

I think it will happen this week. I've got a good feeling that they will confirm the funds have finally been moved across to Mel, and that the new owners will be announced to the press on Wednesday. 

Baby Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, GboroRam said:

I could - but with 487 pages, it seems quite popular. I think people want to talk about it. If people stopped talking about it, the thread would fade out.

This is the dirty side of capitalism.

The Mods, the evil tools of @David ,  fuelling our hoped and dreams to drive the advertising income of the site with more views and clicks as we hope and hope.

1 hour ago, oomarkwright said:

I think it will happen this week. I've got a good feeling that they will confirm the funds have finally been moved across to Mel, and that the new owners will be announced to the press on Wednesday. 

Not sure how many times this needs to be said, but the Arabs do not have the money, which is considerably less than initially reported.

Archived