Huddersfield v Derby County Tuesday 20th October

sage

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT Huddersfield 1-0 Derby.

A decent first half performance, in my book. A really disappointing second half. Lost all energy and ability to press. 

Set pieces were as bad as I can remember seeing in football, to be completely frank. Both Bird and Lawrence have put good set pieces in in the past - but it was pants today. 

See you on Friday folks! Have a good week.

Remember, its just football!

4 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

I agree with you entirely Newtfly. I does not look good at all, and I seriously worry for Philip and his job.

Very rarely hear from you concerning of you are Cocu in or out, would be very interested to hear what you think after tonight.

I like to think I've been one of Cocu's biggest supporters on this forum since his appointment. But even I am struggling with it now. There were a few things worrying my at the back-end of last season...and the start to this season has been woeful.

Really does not look good at all, Dan. 

Why do none of our midfielders or forwards try to run in behind the players, we're always playing and coming short to feet! Huddersfield played a relatively highline even when defending their box, plenty of space behind them for penetrative runs, but we end up just congesting the outside of the box. Absolutely no positive thinking out there.

It would be the same outcome with the injured players available. Nice bloke but he isn’t up to it. 

At least he will get us out of this league finally.....

5 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Friday’s game has got to be the lowest the 2 teams have ever been when they played each other surely..? 
rubbish tonight. 
we miss Rooney so much It isn’t even funny.... and I will throw this out there... Dwayne Holmes is rubbish.  

A good footballer but physically not robust enough

Archived