Huddersfield v Derby County Tuesday 20th October

sage

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is really starting to get difficult to defend Cocu. There is a long way to go but on the face of it if Sheffield Wednesday were not in negative points we are bottom two. Excluding a brilliant Rooney free kick we should have lost every game. Let’s face it we should have lost that game as well. Pukki misses a penalty and we score a free kick. At what point is he sacked? Is it 10 games in or do we wait longer? There will be excuses and have been difficult circumstances. However, how many games do we lose before he is sacked? I understand there is a plan but if in year three of his four year contract we are in league one (something the three amigos never even managed) then what? 

4 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

How many has he brought in ...?

also 

Is it not his job to get more out of them 

Dunno. Not in charge of recruitment is he? Hardly been handed the gift of 3 players of obviously better than Championship quality though that the last manager got given. We all know we've got no dollar available and therefore would be shopping in the bargain bin, yet we appointed a manager with no experience of managing in the English lower leagues.

It is his job to get more out of them, yes and that is why he isn't immune from criticism because although not awash with quality, we must surely expect better than to be 4th bottom (3rd bottom by rights).

6 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Watching football in empty grounds is crap. Watching crap football in an empty ground is crappier. So many Rams players appear to be playing less effectively than can be explained. Entry our Colin.

Worst corners I have ever seen, courtesy of Max Bird. Two players coming back from injury are not going to turn this around. Relegation material. Cocu has four more games for.me and needs three wins from them for me. Not going to happen. 6 points from last 33. Usually a goodbye tally.

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

It's not good, ladies and gents.

This Huddersfield side are below average and they're going to beat us 1-0 pretty comfortably.

It's not good. 

I agree with you entirely Newtfly. I does not look good at all, and I seriously worry for Philip and his job.

Very rarely hear from you concerning of you are Cocu in or out, would be very interested to hear what you think after tonight.

Just now, Ramfan1958 said:

Steady improvement 2 shots on target in 90mins sat was 1 shot so well done Cocu. 

We'll definitely make the playoffs with the 20 shot-on-target games through the second half of the season. Keep the faith.

Archived