How much time do we give Phil?

Chris_Martin

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Finch said:

The players are not buying into Phil’s system. If he can’t adapt to their ability then it’s inevitable a new manager will take his place. 

This is his fundamental problem. He’s shown it’s his way all the way, fine if you’re seriously good and can coach players to new levels; Phil can’t, therefore, seriously bad idea that will only result in failure. I’m shocked he seemingly cannot adjust, you’d think during his career he’d have been exposed to enough methods to have something of a repertoire. 

I don't want Mac back because there are too many fans that love to stick the boot in on him. Which is fine

But he could come in and not have an instant impact and they'll be on his case or he'll make an impact and then they'll be hungry eyes waiting for the "collapse" 

Just better to leave that one. 

7 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Sttttteeeeeeevvvvvveeeeeeeee

MCCLAREN!!

Sttttteeeeeeeevvvvvveeeeeeee

MCCLAREN!!

Steve Mcclarens on his way, I his way to Wembley, Steve Mcclarens on his way, on his way to Wembley 

Stttttteewweeeevvvvvvveeeeee

Best Dutch manager we’ve ever had. 

Cocu has failed to come up with a way to play in the Championship that suits the players at the club. It's no use playing out from the back, being out fought in midfield and starving the lone striker of any service. He's had a year to sort it out and his time is up. It's time to bring in a new manager now.

For the sake of his mental health as well as everything else, no more time. I think he could do a good job elsewhere but it's not going to work here. 

Archived