ibe to start sat?

RYRAM

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the lads suffering with his mental health. Hope I’m wrong. He suffered depression not so long ago. A terrible illness that I’ve suffered myself. Again, hope I’m completely wrong, let’s get the lad back to playing how he’s did for us in that loan spell. He was an absolute joy to watch, had me off my seat most games. 

9 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

It's worth noting that in Ryan Conway's recent piece on Cocu, he writes that Ibe was apparently due to start against Bournemouth before coming down with an illness the night before.

'Hopefully' not stress.  We've just to be patient, I know a few think he will provide an answer to lots of our problems but that is like all the chatter about MTW being the solution to the defensive short comings before he had even pulled on the shirt.  Hope he recovers strongl and is able to deliver to expectations.  It would be great if he was so good he would be undroppable

24 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I'm fairly sure that at some point Jordon will see this thread. Will some of you be proud of what you've said about him?

We're not just shouting into the void here. This stuff gets seen

Although I agree with you entirely, I do hope that Jordon isn't reading forums when he is brittle mentally. Crikey, even someone of the strongest mental metal would be reduced to rubble reading this forum.

Did he take the weight comments on here a bit too seriously? Or perhaps it's the thought that some fans want Howe to get the managers job.

In all seriousness though, hopefully he's ready soon. Can't wait to see him back and ripping defences apart like he did for us just before he left last time. Those were the days.... Mac3? ? 

59 minutes ago, roboto said:

Did he take the weight comments on here a bit too seriously? Or perhaps it's the thought that some fans want Howe to get the managers job.

In all seriousness though, hopefully he's ready soon. Can't wait to see him back and ripping defences apart like he did for us just before he left last time. Those were the days.... Mac3? ? 

Gastro or has he eaten a tape worm after being labelled a porker?

Archived