ibe to start sat?

RYRAM

6 hours ago, Srg said:

So bored of reading people calling him fat.

There's multiple videos on his instagram which prove otherwise. He is built. He's solid with the body type of Waghorn, or even Jozwiak who's also quite top heavy. Having that body type with his quickness and skills is what made him a £16m Premier League player.

Glad this isn’t just me. He always had a stocky build. Maybe he was and is still a couple of pound from peak physical condition, but he’s hardly the second coming of Jan Molby.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Over 6 weeks since Ibe signed..... 

I’m gonna put it out there, I don’t think he will start for Derby this season in the league.....

Out of all the signings we’ve made, I think this is the strangest one going for me. I think we are living on a “past time” with this.....

Like to be proven wrong, but we all mocked the Kazim signing, at least he’s making match day squads....

Cocu literally said he’s available after the international break

7 hours ago, Srg said:

So bored of reading people calling him fat.

There's multiple videos on his instagram which prove otherwise. He is built. He's solid with the body type of Waghorn, or even Jozwiak who's also quite top heavy. Having that body type with his quickness and skills is what made him a £16m Premier League player.

Diego Maradona was called fat too in the 1980's and he did a decent job. You can be a good football player with a different kind of body types. I think Ibe can help us a lot this season.

11 hours ago, Coconut said:

Max Bird missed the last game also with "a health issue' (not Covid)" according to the OS interview with Cocu, so possibly something else has.been doing the rounds. 

Square balls.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Is he in or out ?

Sounds like he's doing the' Oke Koe Kee' rather than playing football 

he will be ok then with our new owner when he wants to sheikh it all about

On 23/09/2020 at 17:30, OohMartWright said:

There is clearly a strong desire from Jordon to get his life back together, partly for himself but particularly arising from his over-arching love for his young daughter. I firmly believe that the backroom staff at Derby are the right people to support him both on and off the field. For all concerned - Jordon, his daughter, the club, Mel Morris, Phillip Cocu, the rest of the staff and players and us, the fans - I really hope he is able to do so.

agree but Ibe must be v worried about the takeover: Cocu and MM were willing to let him try to re-launch his career. The new manager might have very different thoughts esp if he's been promised $ for Jan

Archived