ibe to start sat?

RYRAM

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

DET:

Jordon Ibe has had a recurrence of his illness and isn’t available for “the next three games”.

Sounds like he has had one of the worse cases of gastroenteritis ive ever heard of. Bless him, he has the ten Bob bits for 2 weeks, gets rid of it and by some miracle he gets the old brown rain of death again.

That'll teach him for ordering food from Normanton Road.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I remember a few weeks back a lot of Derby fans saying this was one of the best transfer windows in years ????? 

Yep and it was pretty good.

The glaring exception was in the CF position where we actually weakened ourselves and that continues to haunt us.

If we had great attacking options we’d bit in the top half.

55 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

The glaring exception was in the CF position where we actually weakened ourselves and that continues to haunt us.

How was it good? We have a winger that’s hasn’t played in over a year,  a one goal in 7 games journeyman CF and Dutch CH who both can’t get in a 20 man squad. We lost our talisman and two of our brightest prospects. We have a Polish international who is showing some signs of ability and a decent GK.

We sit bottom of the league with the least goals scored after 12 games in the history of the competition and you still believe it was a good transfer window. I’d hate to have a bad one, anyway gets it’s all irrelevant now as the man overseeing it has gone. 

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

On paper it seemed like a very good transfer window, until we ended it without the striker we wanted/desperately needed. Unfortunately Ibe's had multiple setbacks on top of playing catch up and MTW has a strong waft of the Albentosas about him.

I think Marshall has played a huge role in winning us what little points we have, Bryne is by far the best replacement for Bogle we could have got for that money and I think Jozwiak will be a very good player for us.

Lack of striker aside, I don't think the transfer window has done much to determine where we are, that would be the cack football we're playing.

On 24/11/2020 at 08:53, TexasRam said:

How was it good? We have a winger that’s hasn’t played in over a year,  a one goal in 7 games journeyman CF and Dutch CH who both can’t get in a 20 man squad. We lost our talisman and two of our brightest prospects. We have a Polish international who is showing some signs of ability and a decent GK.

We sit bottom of the league with the least goals scored after 12 games in the history of the competition and you still believe it was a good transfer window. I’d hate to have a bad one, anyway gets it’s all irrelevant now as the man overseeing it has gone. 

Other than that it’s all going good ?

On 24/11/2020 at 09:53, TexasRam said:

Yes that sums it up. Either the recruitment team are even worse than suspected, or more likely Mr Morris had already totally lost interest.

9 minutes ago, europia said:

Yes that sums it up. Either the recruitment team are even worse than suspected, or more likely Mr Morris had already totally lost interest.

The Keeper is alright. Byrne is fair at this level and cost next to nothing. Kazim is attaining cult status and Ibe, has yet to feature. Both cost nowt. Jozwiak is a full polish international.

Please make your argument for this being a rubbish transfer window.

Archived