Bobby Duncan - Signed 3 year deal

BulloRams

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I agree with all you say but with the caveat that what we can see on video is him playing against kids. 

We still need to see whether he can do it in the championship where there's less time and space and a lot of physical defending. 

I think he probably can and will have fingers crossed for him when he makes his debut. 

Was likened a few times to Fowler. Waggy and Fowler not that similar.

1 hour ago, LazloW said:

I wonder what details there can posibly to sort out, and whether these are details with him or his current club? I don't want to be all grumpy or speculate too wildly, but you wouldn't think his contract would be particularly tricky. 

Could Liverpool have a sell on thingy.

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Could Liverpool have a sell on thingy.

My understanding is that sell-on clauses usually are on the basis of a percentage of the ongoing transfer fee. We have him on a free therefore that's a percentage of nothing which would be errrr........zilch. Now it would be the turn of Fiorentina to include one.

23 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I also wonder this , surely they sit in a meeting room and can come to an agreement within an hour at most?? Then jts just the medical etc?

Wonder if maybe we’re haggling over the size of the sell on fee Fiorentina want? Presumably they’ll bet setting this quite high as it seems odd they’re willing to let a player go for nothing that cost them nearly £2m only 12 months ago?

Archived