Bobby Duncan - Signed 3 year deal

BulloRams

4 minutes ago, Jack Willow said:

According to Italian Press, there's seems to be a slight disagreement between Fiorentina and DCFC, namely Italians want to loan a player and The Rams want to buy him.

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/tmw-fiorentina-bobby-duncan-avventura-ai-titoli-di-coda-il-Derby-county-l-ha-chiesto-in-prestito-1436149

It's a weird aggregator site which also says we're signing him on a three-year deal on a free transfer, and giving Fiorentina a sell-on clause: https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/fiorentina/?action=read&idnet=ZmlyZW56ZXZpb2xhLml0LTMyMjY5MA

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Been more than a few times recently when @Ramslaar, someone supposedly quite close to Mel by his own suggestion, has been wide of the mark with his predictions. Maybe there is a small typo in his profile name, although it is difficult to understand how given there is quite a gap on the keyboard between a and i.

Lol 

Hi sorry both. This isn’t news by the Italian press...they’re reporting what’s been written in The Athletic (it states this in the article). They’re not adding anything new at all. The first article speaks about inquiry about a loan, the second about 3 year contract. 

45 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

How many days has this been crawling along for now? It must be today......

tenor.gif

would you rather be the Gumps and sign a bus load at a time??, Im sure they misheard the EFL when they said you can only have 11 on the field to 11 in each position.

he is coming and I have a (not ITK) feeling that we will get a striker that we haven't talked about 

12 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

would you rather be the Gumps and sign a bus load at a time??, Im sure they misheard the EFL when they said you can only have 11 on the field to 11 in each position.

he is coming and I have a (not ITK) feeling that we will get a striker that we haven't talked about 

How dare you! I've never been so insulted in my life ? ?

I’ve just done some deeper digging of bobby Duncan. He’s small at 5”9 but has the bullish approach that waggy has and like tevez had. He has tremendous work rate and will press the back like. He’s also relatively quick not lightning fast like jozwiak but I’d say he’s probably as quick as marriott at least. He has quick feet and is good at dribbling and his passing range in unbelievable. Him and glatzel knew where eachother were 24/7. His positioning for a striker is off natural instinct which you can’t teach. He’s just in the right place at the right time and will score easy tap ins but he can also strike from distance. Mainly left footed it seems but can also use his right reasonably well and surprisingly for a small lad he can head a ball very well. His hold up play isn’t great but I’d say he’s a very good fit for the sort of interchanging system that we’re trying to play. He’s a younger quicker waghorn imo which is class. Every teams needs a player like him 

Archived