Bobby Duncan - Signed 3 year deal

BulloRams

This is the sort of sign we should be making. Someone young,perhaps lost the way a little but hungry and passionate about the game but above all someone with something to prove. 

He needs an arm around the shoulder someone telling him this is home and the club is is hear to help him achieve his and their ambitions together. 

If this lad can reproduce his scoring touch he had at Liverpool we could have some player on our hands.

Another coup for the club. 

What with Marshall, Byrne, Ibe, our Polish star and now Duncan (and still some loose change left for our striker) we done quite well for ourselves this year.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am trying to imagine what it must have been like trying to get himself understood in Florence at his young age. Not easy, and I am not joking. ...  He’s going to need time to recover from the culture shock ! 

anyway lad Firenze has a wild boar .. (check out ours in the Arboretum) Your a Ram now. Do some of that scoring like the other Bobby and you’ll win all our hearts ..

Absolutely delighted we’ve got this one done. The lad has bags of talent, and the shenanigans that’s gone on in his career is a good thing for us, a) it’s the only reason he’s here b) you can see he’s now just itching to play football.

also don’t think you could pick a better mentor for him than Rooney, wouldn’t be a surprise if that heavily influenced the lads decision too.

Watching his interview this lad seems to have a real edge about him ..I like that and he appears a confident lad....can see him being a fans favourite scoring lots of goals....just need us lot back in to get right behind the lads!!! COYR....exciting signings ?

Good signing, and one who's quality we can easily compare to one of our own.

Slightly less contributions in both goals and assists per minute than title winning Morgan Whittaker during the 18/19 season, and his stats were outrageous!

Two great young guns vying for first team minutes can only be healthy.

Archived