Bobby Duncan - Signed 3 year deal

BulloRams

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Im fine don’t worry..:because just like everyone else on here I had never heard of him...

Really? He was in the news a fair bit, his agent making a plonker of himself trying to force a move out of Liverpool. Hardly an unknown.

Proper scouser he is, you will love him.

1 hour ago, S8TY said:

I think this signing will be very important...I'm hopeful its nearly done but think it might be a loan from the prem so might have to wait until last minute...not ideal but as long as its who Cocu wants..... I think the fact we haven't got them in yet says this player is indeed in contention in a premier league squad but will be let go on loan if they get who they are after and is probably not going to be a permanent signing unfortunately ....this does all point to Davis in my humble opinion 

Pretty much what I am guessing, S8TY

1 hour ago, Zag zig said:

Go so far as say perfect mentor. Many ways burst onto the scene earlier than Bobby, lived with hype and pressure, made mistakes like a lot of blokes do and now could be a role model to him judging by the comment at the end.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Rooney isn’t the making of this lad and young Bobby goes on to great things.

The Rooney Babes as in the Busby Babes not the other type.

39 minutes ago, AmberRamber said:

With regards to a striker another Rasiak style signing would be the cherry on the cake. 

All the areas we have wanted looking at, keeper, centre half, wingers and up top the manager has really tried to address. 

Took Jim til November to get his team playing how he wanted then we took off. 

He was calm and well spoken and signed some players who I was unsure of or didn't rate. 

Matt Carbon and Ronnie Willens I'd never heard off and Van Der Laan I thought was wonk at Vale and he went on to be one of my all time favourite Rams player because he lead by example. 

Whether Cocu can do the same we wait to see but the players he has bought in have the potential the become a good side. 

We will see how good he and the backroom staff are now. 

With Bielik and the rest of the players he has bought in there is no way we can say its not his team now. 

The squad on paper looks completely rejuvenated. Cocu said we needed more quality. This is his attempt to do it pretty much without spending a great deal. SEVEN in for how much. Less than £4 million in transfer fees. LB and ST hopefully on the way. We will then need one midfield enforcer who takes no prisoners.

2 minutes ago, Rampage said:

The squad on paper looks completely rejuvenated. Cocu said we needed more quality. This is his attempt to do it pretty much without spending a great deal. SEVEN in for how much. Less than £4 million in transfer fees. LB and ST hopefully on the way. We will then need one midfield enforcer who takes no prisoners.

When is the next transfer window. Far more interesting than the football at this stage. COYR

6 minutes ago, Rampage said:

No need for that - Bielik will fill that role when he's back from injury

Sounds like one for the future if all goes well. A bit of a gamble as he doesn't seem to have set the world alight at Fiorentina. Maybe Italy didn't suit him? Obviously not a like for like replacement for Chris Martin, so it will be interesting where he plays if he makes the first team squad. 

Could be wrong, but I'm guessing we will be relying on Waghorn / Marriott to deliver for the best part of the season. 

interesting signing. The only thing is he is a second striker, which we don’t seem to have a place in the team for. 
hopefully he doesn’t get shoved out onto the wing.

happy to keep signing players of this kind. 
he looks to have a bit of aggression. 

11 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Im fine don’t worry..:because just like everyone else on here I had never heard of him...

I have not only heard of him but also seen him play against our under 18s. He scored. But we won 3-1 and Whittaker scored 2. Just saying before we all get hyped up about him just because he was at a 'big' club. 

14 minutes ago, angieram said:

I have not only heard of him but also seen him play against our under 18s. He scored. But we won 3-1 and Whittaker scored 2. Just saying before we all get hyped up about him just because he was at a 'big' club. 

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/03/Derby-county-3-1-liverpool

Highlights of said game here, although he doesn't feature much. Bit of wardrobing 3 1/2 minutes in and the goal's a tap in.

Archived