Bobby Duncan - Signed 3 year deal

BulloRams

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Seems maybe like a young Rooney, very confident, lots of ability. So many good players from Liverpool area. Ex Man City, Liverpool, Foreign team. Turned down professional contract at City apparently  32 goals and 23 assists in one season at U18. Watching his celebrations. Expecting to get in the first team. I am very excited about this signing. Hoping for a version of Owen or Fowler. He was called a wonder kid at one time, still only 19. Raring to go and to be given his chance. Quite a few of the best genius type players come across as a bit arrogant or cocky because they love the game and have so much natural talent. He has been called a natural goal scorer. Plenty of personality. Rooney had acres of ability and confidence at 17 and even younger. Just seems he could be one of our very best signings if it works out. He is my kind of player. Personality, confidence, ability. If Liverpool got £1.8 million and he had never played a league game, he looks something special to me. Anyone who can bang goals in will be a hero at Derby fairly quickly. Along with Ibe and Jozwiak he may get the goal scoring opportunities that he needs to show what he can do do. He scored a hat trick against Brazil. Many of the world's best players were very noticeable as teenagers. He has been in a  winning Youth Cup team. His goal celebrations show me that he seems to expect to score  I think he will go very far in the game. He has caps at U16, 17, 18 and 19. Most stand a reasonable chance of U21 and maybe higher. Hopefully his trip to Italy is just a blip. I have watched 1,000s of players and this guy seems special to me. No player looked more cocky and arrogant than Gazza. Not to say he was cocky or arrogant, he just had so much natural talent and he loved playing football. Only my very excited opinion. A few others on here think he may be a great signing. Time will tell. No offence intended. COYR

Think you’ve covered everything there ?,, really is a breath of fresh air to see genuine excitement and positivity around a poss signing ,hope he signs too

5 minutes ago, roboto said:

Pretty sure Mel just reads the forum and then picks a time when no one expects to announce a new signing these days. I'm going for 2pm tomorrow, while the new server is put in place.

5 minutes ago, roboto said:

Pretty sure Mel just reads the forum and then picks a time when no one expects to announce a new signing these days. I'm going for 2pm tomorrow, while the new server is put in place.

3:53 tomorrow morning. 

Same time we announce Jon Stead as our new CF.

7 minutes ago, roboto said:

Agreed 2pm will be when he announces he has sold the club

5 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Tick tock tick tock

Been more than a few times recently when @Ramslaar, someone supposedly quite close to Mel by his own suggestion, has been wide of the mark with his predictions. Maybe there is a small typo in his profile name, although it is difficult to understand how given there is quite a gap on the keyboard between a and i.

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Been more than a few times recently when @Ramslaar, someone supposedly quite close to Mel by his own suggestion, has been wide of the mark with his predictions. Maybe there is a small typo in his profile name, although it is difficult to understand how given there is quite a gap on the keyboard between a and i.

What's a Rimslaar? ?

28 minutes ago, Topram said:

If he’s joining the u23 squad first will they even announce it?

They announced Manny Idem. So given the profile of this one, I’d be surprised if they didn’t. 

FWIW, Owen Bradley’s followed him on Twitter so that’s bound to have happened in the little off camera chat after their interview. 

1 minute ago, Jack Willow said:

According to Italian Press, there's seems to be a slight disagreement between Fiorentina and DCFC, namely Italians want to loan a player and The Rams want to buy him.

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/tmw-fiorentina-bobby-duncan-avventura-ai-titoli-di-coda-il-Derby-county-l-ha-chiesto-in-prestito-1436149

But I only just finished learning Polish... ?

Archived