Jacob Murphy

Heisenberg

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For that to occur, adding the card with someone's picture and their name would have to be a multi-stage process that accidentally got loaded onto the "live" site part way.

It almost certainly is not multi-stage. You'll select the image, change the name, change the link it routes to when it's clicked all in the same process - there wouldn't be a middle-ground. 

They'd also do the whole squad at the same time I imagine, with the pictures needing to be updated.

Even if he ends up signing, that image was not real.

I've just inspected the code and it's easy to change if you know what you're doing.

I just deleted Keogh's picture from his block (which is inexcusably still on there...), then changed the name and numbers in  the code and this is the screengrab of the finished article.

Less than 30 seconds of adjusting code and then screenshotting. Th original tweet is taken with a phone pic to make it look more believable.

I forgot to change "clean sheets" to "goals" and "blocks" to "assists" but that is easy enough to fix too.

Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 15.48.35.png

Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 15.53.04.png

59 minutes ago, roboto said:

I've just inspected the code and it's easy to change if you know what you're doing.

I just deleted Keogh's picture from his block (which is inexcusably still on there...), then changed the name and numbers in  the code and this is the screengrab of the finished article.

Less than 30 seconds of adjusting code and then screenshotting. Th original tweet is taken with a phone pic to make it look more believable.

I forgot to change "clean sheets" to "goals" and "blocks" to "assists" but that is easy enough to fix too.

Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 15.48.35.png

Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 15.53.04.png

you've just created a great Christmas present for fanatical kids. I want 20% for my contribution.

(the present is putting the kid in alongside his heroes!)

48 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

NOT FUNNY!!!

I can’t be the only one weirdly “proud” to have seen _*that*_ season? 

edit: To respond to myself, I’ll never forget my mate saying to me before the majority of games that season “I’ll accept a 1-0 defeat today”

Archived