Jacob Murphy

Heisenberg

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Taribo said:

I can’t be the only one weirdly “proud” to have seen _*that*_ season? 

edit: To respond to myself, I’ll never forget my mate saying to me before the majority of games that season “I’ll accept a 1-0 defeat today”

Reminds me of back in 1979, I said to my friend "I don't care if we get relegated so long as we beat Forest".

We won 4-1.

He still holds it against me. 

4 hours ago, Wignall12 said:

Enjoyed that match , sat in stand above away bench 

4 hours ago, EraniosSocks said:

My dad bloody bought me up with that, his favourite commentary of all time 

2 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Ahh Graham Richards the best commentator ever

Was sat in the Ossie upper for this unexpected highlight of an unexpected season. But we always tried to make it back to the car to hear the goal commentary on Radio Derby during the journey home (to Nottingham!). Graham Richards never disappointed. That day he was magnificent. Here's some of it:

12 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Reminds me of back in 1979, I said to my friend "I don't care if we get relegated so long as we beat Forest".

We won 4-1.

He still holds it against me. 

Was playing in a chess tournament in Torquay as a 13 year old lad (which I won ??) and during one of my games my dad came and whispered in my ear the score.....nice I thought ??

48 minutes ago, Terry Hennessy said:

Unfortunately that seems only like yesterday. I loved Graham Richards - he was a "one off"....and an act that was impossible to follow by any other commentator.  That Forest commentary was the peak of his career.....

I think the Rotherham cool as custard and the Leeds promotion a move of exquisite construction pushes that one close....

2 hours ago, Terry Hennessy said:

Unfortunately that seems only like yesterday. I loved Graham Richards - he was a "one off"....and an act that was impossible to follow by any other commentator.  That Forest commentary was the peak of his career.....

he had many remember the wanchope goal against Man U

2 hours ago, Terry Hennessy said:

Loved graham Richards 

whenever I think of Derby county and my childhood other than standing on the pop side with my dad or queuing for the green paper with him I think of listening to graham Richards in the back room with him

golden memories that 

On 21/08/2020 at 15:04, Nick_Ram said:

Must be another one of Mel's amazing FFP workarounds... Genius!

Naaaa Messi and Ronaldo have bought the club ( they are the mystery investors ) to be sure they get in the starting 11

Archived