Live football thread.

Rev

13 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Wow look at that pitch at Anfield. You can even play the ball on the deck ..... I thought ours was awful last night . As far as I recall Derby don’t have a rugby team 

No one on here has an explanation? 

I think someone suggested we can't afford to turn the 'growlights' on for the grass? Might be true I imagine it uses lots of electric.

15 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Well I fell for the hype - watching Liverpool versus Man Utd - dreadful game so far. Very little ambition from Utd and Liverpool so poor up front. On this showing neither deserve to be anywhere near the top of the league....

Another one suffering without fans. If you totalled the cost of the players out there too..... you’re right though 

16 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Well I fell for the hype - watching Liverpool versus Man Utd - dreadful game so far. Very little ambition from Utd and Liverpool so poor up front. On this showing neither deserve to be anywhere near the top of the league....

To be honest I think the elephant in the room is that Klopp’s Liverpool just aren’t a good watch. Effective yes, but it’s just a successful way that Rowett looked to play here and it’s just not entertaining.

3 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Remember when they lost to villa and Koop was all smiles like ‘sometimes weird things like this happen in football, nothing really to worry about.’

They've not looked the same side for a year now. I could see this coming

Edited by Rammy03