Live football thread.

Rev

Just now, Gaspode said:

16 minutes gone and Newcastle losing to Leeds. Newcastle look dreadful - Bruce must be on borrowed time....

I’ve always always hated watching his teams play. They just stink the place up. When people speculate about who’ll be next Rams manager, he’s the name that makes me shudder. 

6 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Not even relevant. They’ve got promoted and invested nothing in the squad. Not a manager ever existed that would keep them out of a relegation battle. 

Perhaps not. But when Bilic was sacked, they were 2 points from safety. It's now 6 and they have the worst goal difference by 11.

10 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Not even relevant. They’ve got promoted and invested nothing in the squad. Not a manager ever existed that would keep them out of a relegation battle. 

Net spend of about £30m wasn't it? Only 11 clubs spent more in the summer and a few of those only spent a couple of £m more

On 25/01/2021 at 21:52, abertawe_ram said:

Yep disappointing end as the pressure told and the flood gates opened. Good effort by Wycombe though.

I'd like to see a team outside the usual suspects win the FA cup this year, I'm hoping for Southampton 

Blimey, that would revive the local economy. There's still folks making a few quid flogging recordings of the commentary of Bobby Stokes' winner in 1976.....?