Live football thread.

Rev

12 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Is it just me who thinks Maguire is very average for the level Man U are expected to be ? Compared to Vidic and Ferdinand he is nowhere near their level

When he plays for England, I like Harry Maguire.

When he plays for Man U, I think Harry Maguire is a useless, slab-headed bell-whiff.

45 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

When he plays for England, I like Harry Maguire.

When he plays for Man U, I think Harry Maguire is a useless, slab-headed bell-whiff.

That's because the standard of opponent at international level is on the whole piss poor, whereas in the Premier league every team in the league has good strikers with alot of very fast  strikers.

Edited by Marriot Ram99

On 04/10/2020 at 23:04, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Is it just me who thinks Maguire is very average for the level Man U are expected to be ? Compared to Vidic and Ferdinand he is nowhere near their level

Harry Maguire is a dominant CB in a team that sits deep and forces teams to play through it; he'll deal with the ball in the air all day. A high line CB he is not, imo - he becomes properly average.

Why Man Utd thought he'd be a fit for their type of play still confuses me.

@rynny If I was the manager of a team who got promoted this season; I'd do a lot to try and get Giroud next season. 

Edited by SaintRam

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Could this game be any less exciting?! FFS we have some good players...

unbelievably as I type this Calvert-Lewin scores!

Hehe, it was a bit dull until the goal.

Grealish dug a good cross out and nodded home by the man that can't stop scoring at the moment ?