Live football thread.

Rev

13 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

Interesting comments after the game with Keane vs Klopp. It’s only a tiny thing that’ll soon be forgotten about but have to say I read the situation a little differently than what I’ve seen online, because I thought Klopp showed himself up a little bit and if I’m being cynical about it I’d say that was Keanes intention (taking one from Sir Alex’s rule book)

Now if Prem managers started to realise that Klopp can be rattled and tried to upset him his side more, rather than playing into their hands, then I think they’d drop more points.

Disgree,  don't think Klopp would let mind game baalocks get the better of him he is a very smart guy, not like Keegan who got wound up about nonsense tactics from Fergie. Can see Liverpool winning the league by atleast 10 points as there is noone near them. 

Nevermind the score, Eric Dier-reah running off mid match to dispose of a King Kong's finger, while his manager chased him up the tunnel to speed him along was priceless.

Wonder if Jose let him wash his hands?

Edited by reverendo de duivel

25 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

How are you doing, Curtains?

We are ok thanks.    

Always reluctant to be over confident with this virus but it’s looking good.   

Still have a bit of cough and couldn’t run a marathon just yet but then again I couldn’t before lol. 

Wife is ok also thanks.