Live football thread.

Rev

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

Brilliant ?

VAR advises Mike Dean to review his penalty decision, thinking it may be a dive. Took about 5 minutes all in. He doesn’t reverse the decision, but instead sends Bednarek off! 

The awarding of the penalty was debatable but the red card is just mind boggling stupid.

6 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Just watched it several times. Very poor decision IMO. Martial was clearly already on his way down before any contact.

I think Martial was expecting contact so he started to go down. No contact, so he doesn't make a fuss hoping to not be booked for diving.

It is hilariously bad and appalling character to dive at 6-0.

As for the offside against Adams. Another poor decision. 

Then you look at the red for David Luiz. The ridiculous thing there is if he had gone to get tha ball and got nowhere he would have got a yellow!

My love of football is slowly eroding away and garbage like those decisions only make it worse.

The ironic thing is that VAR was introduced as Refs were constantly getting slated by managers & pundits for making wrong decisions. We now have managers and pundits constantly slating VAR. Cant we just go back to accepting the refs decision? I would personally make refs untouchable (physically or verbally) just like in rugby union. VAR? No thanks!!

On 03/02/2021 at 20:06, abertawe_ram said:

Who can blame the poor guy?!A korma is bad at the best of times, that one looks like its already been eaten by and made it's way through somebody else 

Looks very innovative . Curry and lager mixed in one simple tray with a straw.  Like one of those breakfasts in a bottle. 

On 03/02/2021 at 18:44, Mr. P said: