Yet another Chris Martin thread.... Yes really

IslandExile

Chris Martin  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sensible solution under the circumstances. Would have been a disaster to not get something sorted. Would also have given the negative nay sayers a stick to beat both the club and CM with. We can give it a real go now until the end of the season and then hopefully get a longer deal sorted later. 

42 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

So I am right in thinking that if Huddlestone agrees a new, long term contract, he is eligible to play into next month? 

I’d be very surprised if he doesn’t sign in the next few weeks if that’s the case.

Good question, there hasn't really been a lot of information on it. 

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

So I am right in thinking that if Huddlestone agrees a new, long term contract, he is eligible to play into next month? 

I’d be very surprised if he doesn’t sign in the next few weeks if that’s the case.

I think I read somewhere the answer is no. He is eligible for Reading on Sat. Bit nothing after the 30th until next season, if he signs. 

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

The 'twitter talk' was that he was looking for a deal plus some coaching - well at that rate we'd have too many Chiefs?!

Archived