Jayden Bogle - Left for Sheffield United

Rev

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Just has a bit of the moan in on. Radio Derby understand it's around £11 million. 

For two full backs who aren't exactly nailed on first picks, that's not so bad.

Hope they both go on and fulfil their potential, and who knows we might pick up something in the future in add ons.

2 minutes ago, Archied said:

Why the hell don’t people just let the people who own and run the club just get on with it ? Anybody would think we had owner/ executive s who were selling low and getting back pocket Bunce out of it ,,,,

ITS NOT OUR MONEY

Some people seem to think that Mel is so lacking in business savvy that he'd sell players at under value, even though he's the one who has to dip into his own pockets every year to make up the annual losses.

If only he had half the business acumen of some of the children on here!

1 hour ago, Barney1991 said:

That's from Alan nihon just. If that's true we are a shambles. And let's face it not like he us one of these that doesn't know most stuff. Even if that's 10 mill overall we don't even know what the add ons are for and we are only guaranteed 6 million 

Screenshot_20200907-172224_Samsung Internet.jpg

I refuse to believe that is true, that would be an absolutely awful deal, 4.5 million max for Bogle? Not a chance, we made a ridiculous mistake with Will Hughes, heads should have rolled for that deal, can't see the same people allowing the very same mistake to happen again.

37 minutes ago, Coconut said:

The next big moan is already planned for if we play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 against Reading. "What was the point playing 5-3-2 against Sheff Utd & Barrow then? What a stupid waste of preparation time!"

It is quite bizarre though how we start to play a 3 at the back system to fit our squad with wingbacks bombing forward.... and then sell our wingbacks.

All this talk of price seems to be underpinned by the assumption that we sell our players off on the cheap. Other than Will Hughes, for whom we don't know the true price, and who is a decent Premier League player and no more as of yet, can anyone tell me anyone else in the past decade we've sold off on the cheap.

I'll wait...

15 minutes ago, The Key Club King said:

All this talk of price seems to be underpinned by the assumption that we sell our players off on the cheap. Other than Will Hughes, for whom we don't know the true price, and who is a decent Premier League player and no more as of yet, can anyone tell me anyone else in the past decade we've sold off on the cheap.

I'll wait...

We couldn’t sell most of them.

Archived