Jayden Bogle - Left for Sheffield United

Rev

14 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Works for both clubs to have it considering lower. That way nobody thinks we are cash rich and anyone Blades try to sign doesnt come with an inflated price tag...

12 hours ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Reckon this a bit of tit for tat tactics using the media here. They suddenly want more for Jozwiak after some impressive international matches. We need to make it look like we didn’t get £11m for Bogle and Lowe so we can pay there previous valuation and still afford our other targets. 

Guys... Shhhhhhhhhhh ?

Article comes out about how we received peanuts for two promising young players within hours of being asked for more money from another club?

If you point out what's happening here you'll undo all the good work our PR team are putting in

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just been talking to my mate who has extremely good contacts at Sheffield United and he says we have received £8 million for both Bogle and Lowe and he doesn’t tell tales. I will be going up there next Tuesday to see him and he says he will find out what add ons are being included if he can in addition to how the £8 million is split between the two lads.

remembering that lowe was in his last year and not our number 1 left back and Bogle may well have had a release clause £8 million doesn’t seem so bad if the add ons are decent and come to fruition. Believe or don’t believe I don’t mind.

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I have just been talking to my mate who has extremely good contacts at Sheffield United and he says we have received £8 million for both Bogle and Lowe and he doesn’t tell tales. I will be going up there next Tuesday to see him and he says he will find out what add ons are being included if he can in addition to how the £8 million is split between the two lads.

remembering that lowe was in his last year and not our number 1 left back and Bogle may well have had a release clause £8 million doesn’t seem so bad if the add ons are decent and come to fruition. Believe or don’t believe I don’t mind.

Sounds more realistic than the original £15m that was touted, and seemed maybe a bit much for those players. Then it was £11m, which I thought was about right. The £8m is closer to the £3.5m for each player mentioned in the DT. May be a bit low, but we need to sell, so there we go.....

On 07/09/2020 at 09:22, Rubix001 said:

Whilst I understand that we need the money, I don't think anyone can dispute that lower league clubs need it just as much, if not more at the moment. 

I sincerely hope that DCFC haven't structured the deal in a way that stiffs Swindon. Think it sets a dangerous precendent and would make other clubs reluctant to deal with us for young talent in the future.

In an environment where we're all complaining that the Prem money doesn't trickle down as much as it should, we should be setting an example of how to do business here. 

You are absolutely right and I apologise. I was pretty drunk on the night and it was more of a poorly executed joke. Reading that back it is pretty poor form. 

54 minutes ago, Rample said:

Neither Bogle or Lowe even on the bench tonight.  I suspect Derby fitness and Blades fitness are very different things.

Well the Blades’ uber fitness is not doing them much good at home tonight. Is 2nd season syndrome about to strike? Have our 2 fullbacks made a mistake? 

3 hours ago, Gisby said:

Well the Blades’ uber fitness is not doing them much good at home tonight. Is 2nd season syndrome about to strike? Have our 2 fullbacks made a mistake? 

Hope so , sick of the sufc love in , would love them , Aston Villa and Leeds to get relegated. suppect I may have to be content with 2 out of 3

Archived